• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 360 Season 9 Thread: A Jgar for All Seasons

bosevan

Malley Mal and Ando,

I will be available to play our games tomorrow morning between 8-2 so just AIM me (even if it says away) if you want to play :) SN: Bonsevan77

Andokuky

Banned
Gg I guess. I knew something stupid would happen again once I got in the red zone. First down you control your DT and I fake the snap making you run 5 yards deep into your endzone and somehow Ray Lewis still comes right in through your spot unblocked to hit Cutler before the handoff can even start. Second down one of the ends loops right in unblocked and Cutler fumbles the game away. Combining that with the 2 broken touchdown runs that decided the game, good times. Can't wait for this season to end :D

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
My copy of Crackdown comes Friday :(

This a football thread?

DMczaf

Final roster update is up

http://forums.ea.com/mboards/servle...2903-186661-1841326-308/5th Roster Update.doc

Roster Update #5

Injured Reserve
All players have been removed from the IR

Transactions
• LT Daniel Loper added to Titans
• WR Antonio Chatman added to Bengals
• DT Amon Gordon added to Broncos
• WR Ricky Proehl added to Colts
• RG Junius Coston added to Packers
• DT Jason Fisk added to Rams
• HB Curtis Martin added to Jets
• HB Marshall Faulk added to Rams
• HB Tony Fisher added to Rams
• LB Pat Thomas added to Jaguars
• CB Ahmad Carroll added to Jaguars
• Domanick Davis changed to Domanick Williams (now #31) Texans
• CB Joseph Jefferson Retires Free Agents
• RG Jermaine Mayberrry Retires Saints
• WR Michael Spurlock added to Cardinals
• WR Mike Furrey – 3 year contract extension Lions
• DE Robert Geathers – 5 year contract extension Bengals
• TE Tony Gonzalez – 5 year contract extension Chiefs
• LB Daryl Smith – 5 year contract extension Jaguars

Ratings – Up
• HB Reggie Bush – 87 to 88 OVR Saints
• DT Tank Johnson – 80 to 83 OVR Bears
• WR Rashied Davis – 74 to 75 OVR Bears
• WR Vincent Jackson – 78 to 79 OVR Chargers
• C Eric Ghiaciuc – 76 to 81 OVR Bengals
• WR Jeff Webb – 70 to 72 OVR Chiefs
• FS Bob Sanders – 95 to 96 OVR Colts
• SS Antoine Bethea – 83 to 85 OVR Colts
• TE Dallas Clark – 84 to 85 OVR Colts
• DT Ronald Fields – 71 to 74 OVR 49ers
• ROLB Eric Alexander – 71 to 75 OVR Patriots
• CB Ellis Hobbs – 81 to 82 OVR Patriots
• K Stephen Gostkowski – 77 to 80 OVR Patriots
• RT Nick Kaczur – 77 to 79 OVR Patriots
• TE Daniel Graham – 85 to 86 OVR Patriots
• WR Terrance Copper – 73 to 75 OVR Saints
• DT Anthony Maddox – 71 to 77 OVR Texans
• HB Musa Smith – 80 to 81 OVR Ravens
• C Richie Incognito – 77 to 79 OVR Rams
• C Nick Mangold – 83 to 84 OVR Jets
• S Danieal Manning – 79 to 81 OVR Bears
• G Ruben Brown – 87 to 88 OVR Bears
• LB Darrell McClover – 68 to 69 OVR Bears
• DE Mark Anderson – 83 to 84 OVR Bears
• G Roberto Garza – 82 to 84 OVR Bears
• T Fred Miller – 86 to 87 OVR Bears
• DT Anthony McFarland – 89 to 90 OVR Colts
• G Ryan Lilja – 80 to 81 OVR Colts
• G Jake Scott – 82 to 83 OVR Colts
• G Bobbie Williams – 80 to 82 OVR Bengals
• T Terrance Pennington – 63 to 70 OVR Bills
• CB Walt Harris – 86 to 87 OVR 49ers
• G Derrick Dockery – 81 to 83 OVR Redskins
• G Rob Sims – 80 to 82 OVR Seahawks
• DT Pat Williams – 92 to 93 OVR Vikings
• LB Alex Lewis – 75 to 77 OVR Lions

Ratings – Down
• RT George Foster – 84 to 82 OVR Broncos
• LOLB Gilbert Gardner – 77 to 72 OVR Colts
• FS Chris Crocker – 83 to 81 OVR Falcons
• DT Seth Payne – 86 to 81 OVR Texans
• C Jeff Mitchell – 87 to 84 OVR Free Agents
• FB Fred Beasley – 87 to 81 OVR Free Agents
• C Trey Teague – 86 to 83 OVR Jets
• LB Chad Brown – 84 to 81 OVR Steelers
• DT Ian Scott – 83 to 82 OVR Bears
• G Terrence Metcalf – 84 to 82 OVR Bears
• C Rich Braham – 86 to 83 OVR Bengals
• G Ben Hamilton – 92 to 90 OVR Broncos
• DT Randy Starks – 83 to 80 OVR Titans

Rorschach

Nothing for the Raiders. Oh well, at least I didn't get gimped either!

I was just thinking about something while kicking a game winning FG in my season. How much do you guys wanna be that fumbled snaps will be a new "feature" in 08? :|

Also, the AI jumping the snap every down is ****ing annoying...and trying to fake you out running the clock down 'till the last ****ing second on every down is asl;djfas;jf

*continues ps2 season instead*

Rorschach

Azwethinkweiz said:
You could always do a hard count and pull them offsides. That's what I do. Hell, it even works pretty well in the online league.
Talking about the AI in all-madden. They don't fall for shit. :lol

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Ok boys the trend has been set and we know who are the (refer to photo)
cornflakes400.jpg

and who are not. Some people can't man up even if they do have a losing season and that happens. So here we go 8 days until the playoffs!!! So complete the rest of your games for the season. Stats will be determined as if all of the coming weeks were the same week. So if you get an award at that point, you know that player had one hell of a game to beat out everyone else over a 4 week period. So next friday the playoffs start! Finish your games boys.

DCX

DCX
vumpler said:
Ok boys the trend has been set and we know who are the (refer to photo)
cornflakes400.jpg

and who are not. Some people can't man up even if they do have a losing season and that happens. So here we go 8 days until the playoffs!!! So complete the rest of your games for the season. Stats will be determined as if all of the coming weeks were the same week. So if you get an award at that point, you know that player had one hell of a game to beat out everyone else over a 4 week period. So next friday the playoffs start! Finish your games boys.
Vump we need to talk. PM Sent.

DCX

DCX

DCX
Lonestar said:
uh OH

Gauntlet drawn!

THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THAT THEY ARE!

I hope to be back home tonight....and it's about time!
....no drama...at least i hope not.

BTW: Holy shit @ Champ Bailey's 55 tackles in one game!!! :lol

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wait, so somehow 114 receiving yards and 1 TD > 155 rushing yards, 3 TD's, and 45 receiving?

You guys are all anti-eagles

Airbrian, Az, Shawn. are you guys around?

CB3

Azwethinkweiz said:
Don't hate. It was on like 4 catches.

Psh. Ive done the same thing with Stallworth on more than 1 occasion and im sure i didnt win POTY on either account.

So will you be around so i can take the frustration out on Chad Johnson?

BirdBomb

Banned
Am i allowed a sub for a game if my opponent is too busy to play? Been trying to contact AirBrian on Live, never answers, never on AIM. Messaged him tonight at 7-8 and he says he's leaving tonight, but will be around this weekend. I've been trying to get him to play all week long, and I wont be here this weekend at all.

vumpler

BirdBomb said:
Am i allowed a sub for a game if my opponent is too busy to play? Been trying to contact AirBrian on Live, never answers, never on AIM. Messaged him tonight at 7-8 and he says he's leaving tonight, but will be around this weekend. I've been trying to get him to play all week long, and I wont be here this weekend at all.
Yes sub it.

CB3

Wow. I couldnt catch 1 Break. Not 1 in my game against Shawn. 4 turnovers, 1 of them at my own 20. Bad penatlies. Some fatass lineman catching Lito sheppard on a kick return which i put on my life would never happen in real life.

ugh...

DMczaf

Wellington said:
Jesus christ DM, what the hell did you do? My O and D lines were completely dominated.

Who ever gets home field between us in the playoffs = winner. Our teams play like crap on the road when we play each other :lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DMczaf said:
Who ever gets home field between us in the playoffs = winner. Our teams play like crap on the road when we play each other :lol

OMG I had 11 first downs and you had 6. :lol Man... I haven't been so thoroughly whooped since League 7.

Birdman02

matrix, chrisjames and hgplayer....i should be around tonight...if not the I'm definitely available saturday morning unitl around 2 pm. Let me know when you guys want to play, so I can finish my miserable season :(

vumpler

Depends on how people finish. at the current time its just like the nfl. The top 2 get the bye, and number 1 seed plays last seed.

DCX

DCX
vumpler said:
Depends on how people finish. at the current time its just like the nfl. The top 2 get the bye, and number 1 seed plays last seed.
So according to that, Eagles and Panthers get a bye, Titans play the Falcons and Bengals play the Cowboys with the winner of the Vick bowl going on to face the Panthers and the winner of the EGO Manics playing the Eggles? Or does it reseed after the first round?

DCX

AirBrian

BirdBomb said:
I did respond. I said on Tuesday to pick a time on Wednesday and you never got back to me! I have NOT been on AIM the last two days, so not sure what you're talking about there.

BirdBomb

Banned
AirBrian said:
I did respond. I said on Tuesday to pick a time on Wednesday and you never got back to me! I have NOT been on AIM the last two days, so not sure what you're talking about there.

You said pick a time Tuesday, i said after 10cnt...u weren't on the next day. And i said "never on aim", meaning you're never on AIM...You played the Broncos a week ago, and said you could play me a little later, yet you never got back on to play. Wasn't it like...you didn't want to lose to both brothers on the same day or some stupid excuse like that? you're 1-10, who cares if u lose to both of us? you'll be 1-11, no matter what day u would have played me on. tonight, im free after 9cnt. my gf will be here at about 10, so i won't be around the 360. after that im free, but not sure for how long. if i can't get you tonight then i'll just find a sub bc i wont be here sat or sun, and you're never on during the weekdays, or if you are you never want to play.

AirBrian

BirdBomb said:
You said pick a time Tuesday, i said after 10cnt...u weren't on the next day. And i said "never on aim", meaning you're never on AIM...You played the Broncos a week ago, and said you could play me a little later, yet you never got back on to play. Wasn't it like...you didn't want to lose to both brothers on the same day or some stupid excuse like that? you're 1-10, who cares if u lose to both of us? you'll be 1-11, no matter what day u would have played me on. tonight, im free after 9cnt. my gf will be here at about 10, so i won't be around the 360. after that im free, but not sure for how long. if i can't get you tonight then i'll just find a sub bc i wont be here sat or sun, and you're never on during the weekdays, or if you are you never want to play.
Yes, I played your brother on Sunday. It was like 2PM when our game ended and I wanted to go eat lunch. I've been on Live Monday evening, Tuesday evening, Wednesday evening, and for an hour last night. I am never on during the day on M-F because of work. With the exception of CB (because we couldn't connect the first time and it seems we have opposite schedules), I've had no problems scheduling games all season long, and have even been a sub for two games.

And my record has nothing to do with this. I don't ****ing care if I'm 1-10, I play every game to win. But I'm sure I'll be 1-11 after I play you because of your 18 bombs a game and jetpack throws, but whatever.

9PM tonight will be fine.

My season's all done, it looks like Azwethinkweiz is going to be my round one opponent. Do we know when we are looking to start the playoffs?

DCX

DCX
Shawnwhann said:
My season's all done, it looks like Azwethinkweiz is going to be my round one opponent. Do we know when we are looking to start the playoffs?
Vump has my number...and it seems if i play my part, i would have to face him to earn a right in the super bowl...man.

DCX

Top Bottom