• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

Sokantish

eznark, you use the one that looks like this

male-sign-bathroom-bw-boarder-md.png

Can someone parse this for me?

"I am only able to speak as a white, binary, femme, hetero-leaning bisexual, able-bodied, neurotypical woman"

When did which bathroom I can use become so confusing?

After a cursory google search this means she is a normal looking white woman, with a normal vagina, who likes to get down on other vagina sometimes but mostly likes dick and she doesn't believe she rates anywhere on the autism spectrum, nor does she self identify with any other mental handicaps or disabilities.

After a cursory google search this means she is a normal looking white woman, with a normal vagina, who likes to get down on other vagina sometimes but mostly likes dick and she doesn't believe she rates anywhere on the autism spectrum, nor does she self identify with any other mental handicaps or disabilities.

Pretty sure it means she's a potato

eznark

Banned

The woman who wrote that is transgender, so I think she does not have a vagina.

DJ Bowser

The woman who wrote that is transgender, so I think she does not have a vagina.
Ah, like my man Cheeto, I didn't notice the omission of "Cis-gendered" on there.

I consider myself socially progressive, but the insistence on all these terms (sapiosexual, femme, gender-fluid, pansexual, etc) reeks of insecurity and a desperate need to feel special. When people demand non-gendered pronouns be used when referring to them, they can walk straight off a cliff.

Okay so I guess I screwed up by assuming binary meant she was one of the two binary genders, but I guess it doesn't mean you are um, I don't even know the proper way to say it, genetically a woman? Binary apparently just means you identify as either man or woman.

This shit is more complex than trying to figure out the best ratings for line backers.

DJ Bowser

Okay so I guess I screwed up by assuming binary meant she was one of the two binary genders, but I guess it doesn't mean you are um, I don't even know the proper way to say it, genetically a woman? Binary apparently just means you identify as either man or woman.

This shit is more complex than trying to figure out the best ratings for line backers.

I don't even know. I had written a post trying to explain it and just confused myself.

I blame Tumblr.

What? I thought black people loved cheetos. I'm pretty sure I saw a black guy eating cheetos with his fried chicken and watermelon one time. He washed it down with grape soda. And then he robbed someone.

Cheetos are orange.

-->Black people love orange soda.

-->There for black people love cheetos.

And if black people love cheetos, and they also love grape (purple) soda.... then Purple Cheeto must be loved by all black people!

Purple Cheeto can end racism in America

Somnia

Man Square is looking pretty beastly next year so far with Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy XV, Kingdom Hearts 3, Star Ocean 5 and Deux Ex. I see at least one of those being pushed (probably Kingdom Hearts).

eznark

Banned
lol EE with the troll pause in the first Na'Vi game. Like beating Navi is impressive anymore

Pumped for a new proper DQ!

Somnia

lol EE with the troll pause in the first Na'Vi game. Like beating Navi is impressive anymore

Pumped for a new proper DQ!

So far all I've seen is the insane IG/Fnatic game (well insane cause it was so long). Have there been any major upsets so far other than the 1 Secret loss?

Also I'm with you on the new proper DQ! The 3DS one actually looks interesting with the 3D/2D screens, though a major open world next gen DQ on PS4 looks amazing. Unreal Engine 4 is saving Square at this point with DQ and KH3. I have a feeling FF7 Remake will be Unreal Engine 4 too.

Somnia

Is that the game Bob said was really good?

I think so, I bought it as I'm a FF fan on PS4, but the motion blur made me not play it. I hear they are removing that from the PS4 version and you can shut it off on the PC so I may look at it again in the future.

DJ Bowser

I had a dream last night that the Dolphins were playing the 49ers in the Super Bowl!

Apparently Tomsula is the real deal!

I unfortunately am not able to predict a final score. I woke up with the Dolphins down 7-0. San Fran started with good field position after a late hit as the punt returner went out of bounds.

I've gotta hit up my bookie.

I had a dream last night that the Dolphins were playing the 49ers in the Super Bowl!

I unfortunately am not able to predict a final score. I woke up with the Dolphins down 7-0. San Fran started with good field position after a late hit as the punt returner went out of bounds.

Yep!

Greg

QtcogG1.png

And then Suh runs up and stomps on Caps ankles

eznark

Banned
I love when I'm reading through a thread and a wild eznark troll appears.

Not trolling. I've looked into going on these hunts! Too bad they all use baiting and there is no hunting involved.

Killing a lion would be rad. Killing a lion by baiting it and shooting it from a truck is pathetic.

Not trolling. I've looked into going on these hunts! Too bad they all use baiting and there is no hunting involved.

Killing a lion would be rad. Killing a lion by baiting it and shooting it from a truck is pathetic.

In the future I hope they design sophisticated robot animals so people who get off on hunting animals can find purpose in their lives and the anti-animal killing crowd can ignore it

Top Bottom