• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

aren't you a line cook?
I wear many hats. Im classically trained and have lead kitchens so Cook isn't my favorite label. I hung up that hat 2-3 years ago tho. Thinking about doing the yacht chef thing but for now I do freelance sales (I liquidate equipment for companies going out of business), and wait tables.

TheCrow

I wait tables.

kunk-rum.gif

I wear many hats. Im classically trained and have lead kitchens so Cook isn't my favorite label. I hung up that hat 2-3 years ago tho. Thinking about doing the yacht chef thing but for now I do freelance sales (I liquidate equipment for companies going out of business), and wait tables.

what is your most impressive recipe?

brentech

It's 6 player online lobby. You can't break down the rules and choose which ones you want. There is just 6 different play styles.

Classic monopoly rules
Speed die ( doesn't describe it)
Free parking cash (fines/taxes are collected and given away to when someone lands on free parking)
Property improvement (you don't have to own the set to place properties)
Wealth rule (first to $3000 in capital wins)
Snake eyes (roll 2 ones and receive 1000)
Rent and auctions (can only buy properties the through auction. Can't collect rent while in jail)

is everyone just buying monopoly plus? i see the monpoly family edition for 3 times the amount and dont want to get locked out of whatever modes if everyone else is playing the fun pack.

i'm assuming its just monopoly plus everyone is getting because these extras in the fun pack sound stupid

Top Bottom