• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

omg it is almost time!!!!

TI 5 IS HERE BITCHES

Cant wait for plenty of

yolo.gif
yolo.gif

and

cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png

and

song_siren.gif
song_siren.gif

Somnia

I pretty much only do Quest Bars, but I get a special from the guy who runs the juice bar at my gym and only pay $23 a box so it's not bad at all really.

The new Mint ones are amazing.

Splat

Couldn't sleep last night, put up 73/72 first two rounds, +3 net. Somehow did that despite the second round having 20mph winds, lol.

Maybe I should have played the course at least once before the tourney started.

It must have been real fucked. I didnt see the thing until about 12:05 and didnt even bother because they are usually gone within a minute or so. Then i saw Wario64 on twitter got his real late. Just tried and got one.

Ez pizza.

Yeah I was there right at 12 and got shit.

cdyhybrid

Do you still need the pennants to get items from observing? I'm trying to equip them but it looks like there's no slot for them now.

brentech

Shot a +8 on my first round. Course actually wasn't too bad. 9mph winds...only shanked one shot. I need to get my first shot on the green closer.

Shot a +8 on my first round. Course actually wasn't too bad. 9mph winds...only shanked one shot. I need to get my first shot on the green closer.

I was +10 for the whole event. First day was +6 getting used to the greens.

Be prepped, day 2 has ~20 MPH winds. I've started to counter the wind with fades/draws, but I need to mess with that more to find out how going against the wind sideways effects the overall distance, cause I was getting like 10 yards less when I did that.

brentech

I was +10 for the whole event. First day was +6 getting used to the greens.

Be prepped, day 2 has ~20 MPH winds. I've started to counter the wind with fades/draws, but I need to mess with that more to find out how going against the wind sideways effects the overall distance, cause I was getting like 10 yards less when I did that.

You did all 4 rounds?

brentech

Yea, there aren't any cuts for our division and you just need to get the first two rounds in before Thursday, and the last two rounds in before Saturday.

EDIT: Actually we just need to get them in before Saturday.

gross. i'm all for getting them done, but binge playing all four rounds.ehhh
snot.gif

Sanjuro

The Golf Club game, that can be played PC/PS4? The new PGA got shit review, and I like the idea of just playing open tournaments.

eznark

Banned
Can someone parse this for me?

"I am only able to speak as a white, binary, femme, hetero-leaning bisexual, able-bodied, neurotypical woman"

When did which bathroom I can use become so confusing?

Top Bottom