• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

I'm glad I am banned from hosting. I'm not going to leave my PS4 on so you gents can make terrible trades for another 4 hours.

or trades that don't happen because bigboss wants a king's ransom for every deal

"Hey, how about let's make a trade that's mutually beneficial"---everybody dealing with bigboss last night

or trades that don't happen because bigboss wants a king's ransom for every deal

"Hey, how about let's make a trade that's mutually beneficial"---everybody dealing with bigboss last night

I was being more than fair in my trade offers!

It's not my fault you people don't know how to haggle!

Your ideas of mutually beneficial deals include a 1 for 1 trade where you get the more expensive monopoly.

I was being more than fair in my trade offers!

It's not my fault you people don't know how to haggle!

Your ideas of mutually beneficial deals include a 1 for 1 trade where you get the more expensive monopoly.

And whose poor ass did it benefit more at that point in the game???

When I offered the flip deal, you rejected that too. So don't give me that bullshit!

We would settle on a trade and then you kept trying to drive up the price.

When I offered the flip deal, you rejected that too. So don't give me that bullshit!

The market is an extremely volatile place! I can't be making the same offers when other people are setting up new pieces!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

Its because you wernt giving him the aaaaaaareeenges.

Smokey

You're going to play with us for 2 weeks and then get distracted by all the other games coming out, you won't fool me again!

2k and BF4 on PC are the only consistent games I play breh

I played 2k all the time yall just like to go into midnight and beyond and aintnobodygottimeforthat

CB3

I don't mind being a watered down EE-sama.

cBj1LTf.png

2k and BF4 on PC are the only consistent games I play breh

I played 2k all the time yall just like to go into midnight and beyond and aintnobodygottimeforthat

Yeah there was a period of time where you played during your lunch break, but that didn't last longer than 2 weeks either!

I put an unholy amount of time into 2k, half of it spent searching for teammates that weren't completely awful.

McNei1y

Yeah there was a period of time where you played during your lunch break, but that didn't last longer than 2 weeks either!

I put an unholy amount of time into 2k, half of it spent searching for teammates that weren't completely awful.

I want to be a bench guy again. McNeily Scola is looking for a team

Smokey

Sunset or new park for 2k16?

I want to be a bench guy again. McNeily Scola is looking for a team

You shouldn't be on the bench, you should be my fellow front court mate

Now if we experience more "McNeily Domes" in NHL we'll talk about a possible bench role....

Sunset or new park fot 2k16?

I say whatever has the better background/ambience, lol. I really don't think the parks make any differences.
With that being said the Flyers seemed to get more bullshit in their favor!

McNei1y

You shouldn't be on the bench, you should be my fellow front court mate

Now if we experience more "McNeily Domes" in NHL we'll talk about a possible bench role....

If we get games in before midnight! Staying up until 2am is pretty rare for me during the school year.

As for NHL... I can't promise anything.

If we get games in before midnight! Staying up until 2am is pretty rare for me during the school year.

As for NHL... I can't promise anything.

Yeah I'm making an effort to try and not play games too far past midnight anymore, I actually need my sleep and if I don't, I don't feel like I've woken up till past 1 PM lol

CB3

Tournament mode and Peaches Caste 64/Hyrule Castle 64 coming to smash on friday.

We should do tournaments!

McNei1y

A new WoW expansion will be announced next Thursday... The last expansion was released November of last year. Get ready Fernster.

It's a race against time!

Will Purple Cheeto have cheap ass players that can be resigned next year, or is he going to be in cap hell by the team the season starts?!

Only time will tell!

Chancellor has 3 years left. This is all because of the Lynch renegotiation.

In other news:

https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news/2015/madden-16-best-defensive-ends

1. Watt
2. Wilkerson
3. Bennett
4. Campbell
5. Wake

https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news/2015/madden-16-best-outside-linebackers

1. Miller
2. Houston
3. Suggs
4. Hightower
5. Levy (who?)

cdyhybrid

WOD was so miserable that I didn't bother hitting the max level and "experiencing" the raids/pvp.

The leveling was pretty good the first time through, IMO (time-travel shit-tier story aside), but once you hit max level there was nothing to do. Even the few things that existed, a lot of it was broken/shitty (Ashran). That said, the raid encounters themselves were well-designed. It just wasn't enough.

McNei1y

Good luck getting Ferny to play any mmo for more than 3 minutes.

Ferny was too busy playing the NBA 2k mmo

The leveling was pretty good the first time through, IMO (time-travel shit-tier story aside), but once you hit max level there was nothing to do. Even the few things that existed, a lot of it was broken/shitty (Ashran).

I think the whole idea of phasing, bonus objectives, and world bosses added a good dynamic to leveling; unfortunately, max level failed to present any reason to get there so I unsubbed.

Smokey

In other news:

1. Watt
2. Wilkerson
3. Bennett
4. Campbell
5. Wake

https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news/2015/madden-16-best-outside-linebackers

1. Miller
2. Houston
3. Suggs
4. Hightower
5. Levy (who?)

Watt has a 78 Catch rating

Let it be known FMT

It aint sharkwaters when hes at TE in a split out formation!!

Colasante

In other news:

1. Watt
2. Wilkerson
3. Bennett
4. Campbell
5. Wake

1. Miller
2. Houston
3. Suggs
4. Hightower
5. Levy (who?)

Surprised and pleased to see Hightower ranked so highly. I'll need as much help on defense as possible now that the Patriots have no cornerbacks.

Top Bottom