• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

Sanjuro

I think priority number one should be worms

But I'll be down for whatever later on

I deleted my Boot Camp partition. The RTM of Windows 10 fucked it up. :'(

Worst case, I go on my overpriced laptop that I've only used on less than ten occasions.

View of FMT's desk as soon as that game ended

ww2.jpg

Most accurate post ever!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
no. he was late for something and ran out as soon as we finished. he didnt even leave the party
Lol I remember I was going away for like a week and had to put in a game with Colasante before heading to bed. My girlfriend at the time was so fucking mad at me she didn't speak to me for a week after I got back except to tell me to go fuck my madden buddies. Those were the days

Lol I remember I was going away for like a week and had to put in a game with Colasante before heading to bed. My girlfriend at the time was so fucking mad at me she didn't speak to me for a week after I got back except to tell me to go fuck my madden buddies. Those were the days

what

Sanjuro

Did you buy her a Buzz Lightyear?

Did you buy her a Buzz Lightyear?

I had no idea what this referred to but I had a great suspicion. God bless urban dictionary.

Buzz Lightyear

At the top of a flight of stairs, while fornicating your lover doggy style, when your just about to cum, take it out of her, and smack her in the head. When she gets pissed and turns around, cum in her eye, shove a fishbowl over her face and shove her down the stairs while waving a laser pointer around and scream "TO INFINITE AND BEYOND!!"
The girl will be massively confused, trying to stop falling, and trying to wipe the cum out of her eyes, but the fishbowl will keep her from getting it out of her eyes.

You have just succesfully accomplished the buzz lightyear.

"...So I took it out of her butt and gave her a Buzz Lightyear! God, that bitch wouldn't stop screaming. It was great."

thanks bros!

my dog has a lump on his chest and (predictably) they can't say for sure what it is so the "safest" bet is to have it removed. thats how they always get you!

rando14

reading up on it now. square is on fire (with announcements anyways)! i played very little of ffxii when it came out because i had to sell my ps2 to afford xbox 360

If you have a decent PC you can probably emulate it!! FFXII is a pretty dividing game, love it or hate it (especially combat)

I am just praying to Thor that (if it's real) it comes out on PS4, if it comes on Vita or some shit I might have to pass.....

If you have a decent PC you can probably emulate it!! FFXII is a pretty dividing game, love it or hate it (especially combat)

I am just praying to Thor that (if it's real) it comes out on PS4, if it comes on Vita or some shit I might have to pass.....

I tried playing the IZJS version on my toaster of a PC earlier this year. It ran at 45 FPS except during cutscenes which made everyone talk really creepy.

Game had a lot of potential but it nosedives hard once you get to the stuff they did without Matsuno. I'd probably play it again in HD since I never beat it in English, only Japanese.

Also Bobby Wagner signed an extension, huzzah.

Sokantish

It's the game that led us to eventually getting one of the greatest OSTs. The Chrono Cross OST!

Chrono Trigger's was pretty good too

Top Bottom