• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

BigAT

QOP

hciOoLQ.jpg

surprise.gif
surprise.gif
surprise.gif

Fuck I forgot my ear buds in my car

Now I'm going to be that nerd wearing my dota 2 theme'd headset so I can listen to music during the flight :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Fuck I forgot my ear buds in my car

Now I'm going to be that nerd wearing my dota 2 theme'd headset so I can listen to music during the flight :(

im sure there is a bestbuy mobile machine at the airport that will be happy to upsell you on some earbuds.

Smokey

Phee tried to post a pic of Bosh being showered with champagne after the championship instead it was a giant dick that looked like it was blowing all on Bosh's face lmao

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Phee tried to post a pic of Bosh being showered with champagne after the championship instead it was a giant dick that looked like it was blowing all on Bosh's face lmao

Was is that? i thought it was just some dick in the corner or something .

either way, it was hilarious.

Smokey

1) Isn't Meek from Philly?
2) That's a weak line - Drake making fun of Meek for having a more famous girl when dude is trying to save strippers.

yeah he's from philly. just another L in his cap.

the whole "beef" is weak really, but it's highly entertaining to watch the world turn and laugh at meek mill. especially when he started it

cdyhybrid

yeah he's from philly. just another L in his cap.

the whole "beef" is weak really, but it's highly entertaining to watch the world turn and laugh at meek mill. especially when he started it

Truth.

Fuck Techies. I'm gonna continue unlocking stuff in Smash Bros.

TheCrow

My in flight entertainment system broke so I only got to watch the first 3 episodes of silicon valley season 2. Was pretty good.

True detective season 2 is such trash ...

my thoughts on the show have gotten worse and worse. after the first episode i said ehhh ok, this might not be season 1 but maybe it could be an average/ok show.

now im at the point where its laughably bad and i'm not sure why i'm even watching except that i know the suffering will be over next week!

Somnia

my thoughts on the show have gotten worse and worse. after the first episode i said ehhh ok, this might not be season 1 but maybe it could be an average/ok show.

now im at the point where its laughably bad and i'm not sure why i'm even watching except that i know the suffering will be over next week!

Should of stuck with The Strain.

brentech

True detective season 2 is such trash ...

@itsCrab: https://twitter.com/itsCrab/status/628047591951962112?s=09
True Detective season 2 is like a restaurant where they serve you pictures of food. Via @thesulk

Top Bottom