• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

Sanjuro

Wasn't there a pretty dope Punisher arcade cabinet?

Yeah, it had a kind of unique look. I only saw it in the wild once at Disney, so I'm not sure it was super popular.

7eOoeCy.jpg

Somnia

That Punisher arcade game was great, I actually played it at Downtown Disney a few years ago. So was the AvP one.

The Strain renewed for a 3rd season, yessss. Season 1 was so-so, but Season 2 has been much better.

Sanjuro

Downtown Disney has an arcade?

I don't think they do any more. I think it was called Imaginationland or Dream Center? Something like that. You paid admission and everything was on free play.

When I used to go on vacations there I would slip out there, go to the cinemas, and Pleasure Island. Best thing about that place for me.

Somnia

Downtown Disney has an arcade?

I don't think they do any more. I think it was called Imaginationland or Dream Center? Something like that. You paid admission and everything was on free play.

When I used to go on vacations there I would slip out there, go to the cinemas, and Pleasure Island. Best thing about that place for me.

They had a place called Disney Quest which had interactive rides, VR stuff, etc. and the 2nd floor had a bunch of arcade games that you didn't have to feed quarters since you paid an entrance fee.

They had Punisher, Predator, Simpsons Arcade, classic Tron and a ton of classic pinball games off the top of my head.

Pleasure Island is gone now too, but they are opening a TON of crap down there. It's construction heavy right now. There's a new Bar/Restaurant opening up theme'd after the bar from the first Indiana Jones where Indy meets up with the girl (forget the name).

Sanjuro

They had a place called Disney Quest which hard interactive rides, VR stuff, etc. and the 2nd floor had a bunch of arcade games that you didn't have to feed quarters since you paid an entrance fee.

They had Punisher, Predator, Simpsons Arcade, classic Tron and a ton of classic pinball games off the top of my head.

Disney Quest! That was the name.

They used to have a ton of arcades spread around the whole park. Even my hotel had an in-house one that was bigger than most mall arcades.

brentech

Disney Quest! That was the name.

They used to have a ton of arcades spread around the whole park. Even my hotel had an in-house one that was bigger than most mall arcades.
Yea. The one we stayed in had an arcade outside the cafeteria. Not the greatest selection though unless you're into DDR.
Ski ball and SEGA bass fishing never get old though.

Sanjuro

Pleasure Island is gone now too, but they are opening a TON of crap down there. It's construction heavy right now. There's a new Bar/Restaurant opening up theme'd after the bar from the first Indiana Jones where Indy meets up with the girl (forget the name).

I was sad to hear. My last time there I was a bit older, so never got carded much. Ended up hitting it off with some girl and went back with her. This was before I had a cell phone or anything. So, I had to pay for an expensive as fuck cab about forty minutes BACK to the park and had to give some raggedy ass story about how I went back to play some computer games with some people I met, which sounded even sketchy as hell.

Sanjuro

Yea. The one we stayed in had an arcade outside the cafeteria. Not the greatest selection though unless you're into DDR.
Ski ball and SEGA bass fishing never get old though.

Yeah, this was largely before those games game. I don't think Disney really employed people to fix the games. Once they went, just shipped it out for something new.

When I was there I hogged the WWF WrestleFest and TMNT games usually.

I got a used copy of NHL 15 with the full intention of returning it, and of course, I can't download the EASHL beta like I missed the cut off date for that even though the beta continues through the weekend. Pieces of shit.

Apparently, talking to guys from India on customer support chat always works. Beta downloading!!!

Somnia

The OL is still strong, with LT Tyron Smith (93 OVR), RG Zack Martin (92 OVR), and C Travis Frederick (91 OVR)

Nice

CB gonna be able to run all day
HB DeMarco Murray (94 OVR) is no question at all, led by a great offensive line including LT Jason Peters (96 OVR), RT Lane Johnson (88 OVR), and C Jason Kelce (87 OVR). HB Ryan Mathews (84 OVR) can spell him when needed.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Chip Kelly made a number of high-profile offseason moves. Now it’s time to see them in action. QB Sam Bradford (79 OVR) leads the question marks into camp.

:(

HB DeMarco Murray (94 OVR) is no question at all, led by a great offensive line including LT Jason Peters (96 OVR), RT Lane Johnson (88 OVR), and C Jason Kelce (87 OVR).

:)

CB gonna be able to run all day

Its probably the silver lining to everything. I was always great at running the ball but became too tempted to gun it all over. The choice is out of my hands now.

Somnia

Its probably the silver lining to everything. I was always great at running the ball but became too tempted to gun it all over. The choice is out of my hands now.

Bradford will also probably get hurt every 2-3 games, so ya. Going to need to trade for a QB or draft one for sure eventually or go all out with Tebow!

Top Bottom