• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

I would play Dotes but I don't get invites no more :(

I mean shit the last time I played I was shocked you could buy individual wards! Who know's what's changed now!

Mrbob

The premise for Danganronpa is interesting. After playing the prologue I'm in for the rest of the game. Went crazy picking up NISA games on Vita with the weekly summer sale. Good stuff on cheap Disgaea action as well.

eznark

Banned
Im the Will Smith of Rocket League

maxresdefault.jpg

rando14

Aldon Smith arrested (again).....

If FMT wants to stick it to Aldon and Jed he should root for the Seahawks this year, it's the only logical thing to do!!

EDIT:

Santa Clara Police @SantaClaraPD
From the PIO: SCPD arrested Aldon Smith last night for Hit&Run, DUI, and vandalism. A press release will be provided later this morning.

D-o-n-e.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Not sure why Aldon continues to get chances in the NFL. Maybe they are doing a tie in with GTA6 or something where he is a hidden character.

Sanjuro

There is no context in existence that could make saying that sensible.

Hah. Someone mentioned the Marky Mark Max Payne film last night. Then I said realistically, it ended up like a poor man's Punisher in the whole video game / comic book film spectrum.

It's also Ted without a bear.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Hah. Someone mentioned the Marky Mark Max Payne film last night. Then I said realistically, it ended up like a poor man's Punisher in the whole video game / comic book film spectrum.

That is not at all what you said!

You said the Punisher was one of your favorite video game movies.

Top Bottom