• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

cdyhybrid

PyNMneh.png

2ez4egeezy

Following TI4 Aui_2000 was removed from Cloud9 by team captain EternalEnVy along with pieliedie, citing the need for a championship team.
Following TI4 Aui_2000 was removed from Cloud9 by team captain EternalEnVy along with pieliedie, citing the need for a championship team.

cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png

cdyhybrid

nerds can't dance anyways!

That too!

cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png

tt5DumB.jpg

Splat

Upgraded to Windows 10 overnight, froze on "THIS WON'T TAKE LONG!" and then no windows apps would open (including settings). Found a powershell command to fix it but feel like maybe a clean re-install may be called for. Bren, I think you had a link, right?

Greg

Upgraded to Windows 10 overnight, froze on "THIS WON'T TAKE LONG!" and then no windows apps would open (including settings). Found a powershell command to fix it but feel like maybe a clean re-install may be called for. Bren, I think you had a link, right?
this does the same thing:
settings -> update & security -> recovery -> reset this PC

if you're already activated you can skip all mentions of keys during the fresh install if they appear, and it'll reactivate automatically once you're running

here's the link though if you didn't want to do that:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

brentech

this does the same thing:
settings -> update & security -> recovery -> reset this PC

if you're already activated you can skip all mentions of keys during the fresh install if they appear, and it'll reactivate automatically once you're running

here's the link though if you didn't want to do that:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Apparently people have had mixed results with 'reset this PC' if they were having errors on their systems before. If you want a true clean install, do the boot media that he linked. That's what I'll end up doing.
But in order to use the boot media, you HAVE TO HAVE ALREADY UPGRADED TO WINDOWS 10 (it upgrades your windows key to a windows 10 key). If anyone is thinking they'll just go that route. You have to do the upgrade first, then you can clean install off media.

BigAT

Somehow managed to disconnect and avoid spoilers yesterday, just finished watching the finals. EG yo, AMERICA. Great adjustments after getting stomped by CDEC in the winners finals. That AA/ES Rosh fight was hype.

Happy for Fear to get a big win before he dies, which I presume will be shortly given his age.
tears.gif

QSWGZQx.jpg

cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png

JyCGgat.png

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

low 80's in Seattle bruh

lolol get rekt

I fly back today fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck :(

Somehow managed to disconnect and avoid spoilers yesterday, just finished watching the finals. EG yo, AMERICA. Great adjustments after getting stomped by CDEC in the winners finals. That AA/ES Rosh fight was hype.

Happy for Fear to get a big win before he dies, which I presume will be shortly given his age.
tears.gif

QSWGZQx.jpg

cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
PPD just had to download CDEC in the upper bracket.

NA doto is the best brand of doto in the entire world... Think about that for a second!

I remember TI3 when you and I were both rooting for shitcan NA teams with ix-fucking-mike on the roster. How far we've come!

asian-crying.gif

BigAT

PPD just had to download CDEC in the upper bracket.

NA doto is the best brand of doto in the entire world... Think about that for a second!

I remember TI3 when you and I were both rooting for shitcan NA teams with ix-fucking-mike on the roster. How far we've come!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-8vN1H5ZGhzc/UP8G0JebZjI/AAAAAAAAGuI/i_Uk3Db4Olo/s1600/asian-crying.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

We made it.

[IMG]http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Frodo-Hug-Samwise-Elijah-Wood-Sean-Astin.gif

cdyhybrid

Randomed my favorite hero

Other team picks Techies

Teammate abandons because of said Techies

Remove this shit from the game, Icefrog.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
tested out some PSO. pretty cool but i can't figure out how to assign the secondary skills functions to the xbone controller

I was having trouble with that too. he is making some big post tomorrow or something that i guess will have some of that stuff in it.

Somnia

Glad to see NA win. I'm curious if Korea is going to start getting more into Dota. They had a good showing this year, if the big name Korea organizations jump in its gonna be all Asia every year.

Top Bottom