• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

I think the NBA might make a big jump next year? They have that huge TV deal coming in but I'm not totally sure how that impacts revenue, all I know is that the salary cap is going up and the Heat are getting Kevin Durant and Al Horford!

I'm not surprised the NFL and MLB are the big dogs, but you know fuck the MLB, my team doesn't take advantage of anything :(

gravestorm

Neo Member
I think the NBA might make a big jump next year? They have that huge TV deal coming in but I'm not totally sure how that impacts revenue, all I know is that the salary cap is going up and the Heat are getting Kevin Durant and Al Horford!

I'm not surprised the NFL and MLB are the big dogs, but you know fuck the MLB, my team doesn't take advantage of anything :(

It's an extra 3 billion a year until 2025 going to the league.

McNei1y

http://www.p4rgaming.com/majority-of-gamers-today-cant-finish-level-1-in-super-mario-bros/

I saw this in the "Mario 1 is hard" thread and I don't even

I guess if I handed the controller to my mom she wouldn't know what to do but I would think that if you have played any kind of game, that the first level of Mario isn't hard?

That is a disgrace. Super Mario Bros 2: Acid Trip, I understand. But really? A sword or a gun to start with? Pathetic. Hell, my Mom played a lot of Mario with us when we were younger and she was pretty damn good at it. Only problem was that she was one of those people that shift their body when they jump.

The Lost Levels was really fucking hard.

Shigeru Miyamoto, Super Mario Bros. designer, also added that he originally designed the game so that everyone could beat it. “I failed miserably,” he said at the end of his answer.
Lol.

Afrikan

Madden NFL 16 NFC West Team Ratings - Seahawks 91, Cardinals 82, 49ers 78, Rams 78

Dumpster Division

Only Good thing about this offseason is there will be less people using my 9ers Online...and folks will be brave enough to play against them again.

Guarantee that 78 rating will shoot up.

by week 5 it will be in the mid 80s...and by week 10 it will be close to 90.

BigAT

good sports with small markets

whatthefuckh2pgd.gif

Ferny

If you love a certain tech show on HBO,

Step one: go to http://abc.xyz
Step two: click the period after "drone delivery effort.
Step three: enjoy.

Sergey and I are seriously in the business of starting new things. Alphabet will also include our X lab, which incubates new efforts like Wing, our drone delivery effort. We are also stoked about growing our investment arms, Ventures and Capital, as part of this new structure.

baseball is too boring to die.

it's just going to be on life support as everyone watches shit that's interesting

According to journalists baseball has been dying for over 100 years. Baseball is eternal.

Do Koreans dominate LoL or do they just dominate Starcraft, the NBA of esports (the one no one gives a fuck about and pretends doesn't exist).

2014 Champs
Samsung Galaxy White (Korea)
2nd Place Chinese
3rd Place Korean

2013 Champs
SK Telecom T1 (KR)
2nd Place Chinese
3rd Place Korean

2012 Champs
Taipei Assasins (Taipei)
2nd Place Korean
3rd Place Russia

2011 Champs
Fnatic (EU)
2nd Place French
3rd NA

So yeah the Korean/Chinese take over in LoL started in 2012 and hasn't really subsided.

Ferny

Baseball will never die. It's the sport of the summer and the perfect event to go to.

Meh. I don't agree. I think basketball is the best event to go to if you're actually into the event. Baseball has a ton of downtime so it's more social. I guess it would depend on that.

Splat

Windows 10 is killing me. It's confused as to if my login account is a microsoft account (it is!) so I can't sign in to windows store. There's no fixes I can find online apart from nuking the account after backing everything up (which I don't know of a good way to do).

Meh. I don't agree. I think basketball is the best event to go to if you're actually into the event. Baseball has a ton of downtime so it's more social. I guess it would depend on that.

Football is best live, then bball/hockey tied. Baseball is a distant 4th. I don't hate going but it's more just socializing rather than being into the game

Football isn't best live. Hockey - basketball. Then baseball. Then football. One could argue the at home experience is even better for football. you catch more small things if you're watching at home where as in hockey and basketball the opposite true

Top Bottom