• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im ok with how True Detective wrapped up the last few episodes. Its no season one, thats for sure. But it was enough to keep me interested. For this season, atleast.

They need to rediscover some of their magic for season 3 though.

Im ok with how True Detective wrapped up the last few episodes. Its no season one, thats for sure. But it was enough to keep me interested. For this season, atleast.

you're too kind. this season was garbage

Splat

-4 for the new tour this week. Didn't realize you can play them the weekend before and just submit on monday. Fairways are goddamn 3 feet wide this course. Sitting at #5 so far!

It was damn worth the trouble to buy NHL used and to return it. The eashl beta was fun. Good night sweet prince see you in four weeks!

rtz already streaming
happytears.gif

This will help fill the void of my missing M&M
cry.gif

edit----

alright old man, time to deliver!

gizsgSK.jpg

the course for this week is pretty bad. Tight fairways on long holes with fairway bunkers everywhere.

Tons of holes that basically force you to either go all or nothing, as laying up isn't really an option with the winds and hazards. Course could have used some decent landing areas, especially when you're dealing with the wind.

brentech

I like how it looks like he legitimately hurts his neck/head while flopping.
While flopping? You didn't see the leg smash into his nuts?
He punches one guy in the crotch while using his heel into the other guy on the ground. Then gets kicked in the nuts himself.

DJ Bowser

While flopping? You didn't see the leg smash into his nuts?
He punches one guy in the crotch while using his heel into the other guy on the ground. Then gets kicked in the nuts himself.
Ah, I thought the guy whiffed and he was pretending to get a call. My old eyes aren't what they used to be. I guess it makes more sense then.

eznark

Banned
+3 for the first round. I'll take it. Super rough first few holes but it just takes a little more thought than most courses. I like that the difficulty isn't entirely derived from wind and greens.

Splat

+3 for the first round. I'll take it. Super rough first few holes but it just takes a little more thought than most courses. I like that the difficulty isn't entirely derived from wind and greens.

yeah, rounds 2 and 3 are <10mph, round 4 is like ~15? Kinda have to have nice slow greens for once, but some of the pin placements are ridiculous

gravestorm

Neo Member

This season was bad. I'm glad it's over...

eznark

Banned
Do Koreans dominate LoL or do they just dominate Starcraft, the NBA of esports (the one no one gives a fuck about and pretends doesn't exist).

Top Bottom