• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

eznark

Banned
This team would have found a way to blow it.

anuxi_mirana.gif

cdyhybrid

Why are you guys still playing Reborn? I finished my Compendium achievement for 15 wins or whatever and went back to the regular client.

i was watching the new mario maker trailer (likely goty btw) and they go over how you can choose the sound effects/soundtrack etc. which is awesome but why in gods name would ANYONE choose the piece of shit "bah baaaah!" garbage from new super mario bros over the legendary SMW soundtrack? i don't understand

but why in gods name would ANYONE choose the piece of shit "bah baaaah!" garbage from new super mario bros over the legendary SMW soundtrack? i don't understand
At first I was wondering what the fuck you were talking about but then it clicked lol

Agreed, who the fuck wants any of the NSMB shit

TheCrow

Ah, I don't play any of the custom games D:

Besides overthrow, if you get a party going horde mode and skill shot wars are fun. Though I must warn you. Playing a ton of overthrow will make your laning worse in regular dota. Took me a game to get back in form.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i was watching the new mario maker trailer (likely goty btw) and they go over how you can choose the sound effects/soundtrack etc. which is awesome but why in gods name would ANYONE choose the piece of shit "bah baaaah!" garbage from new super mario bros over the legendary SMW soundtrack? i don't understand

At first I was wondering what the fuck you were talking about but then it clicked lol

Agreed, who the fuck wants any of the NSMB shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hAg8Yo4yis

rinse82

Geez... is there any penalty for keeping? As in do you lose a pick?

haha i know, sad RB corps.

It's a simple keeper league, just keep 3 players each season. No ramifcation on future draft picks or anything like that, no salary cap.

Im keeping Dez, AJ Green

I also have Tannehill but not sure I want to keep a QB.

For context: it's a 18(!) team league so the rosters are pretty diluted

Ferny

haha i know, sad RB corps.

It's a simple keeper league, just keep 3 players each season. No ramifcation on future draft picks or anything like that, no salary cap.

Im keeping Dez, AJ Green

I also have Tannehill but not sure I want to keep a QB.

I guess if there is no penalty, keep Morris. But I might not even waste a roster space on either of those lol.

For context: it's a 16(!) team league so the rosters are pretty diluted

Edit: In that case, yeah keep Morris.

Mrbob

Rizzo's catch was bombdiggity.

I don't know how good this Cubs team is going to be but it is fun to watch the process happening.

My personal favorite is Anthony Rizzo turning into a star. Especially since Eznark would constantly sling shit my way after the Cubs traded for him.

Top Bottom