• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

Ferny

I miss madden :(

I miss my fam.

#fam4life :')))))

8Lglal0.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I finally listened to Dre's new album. Im pretty sure its the final sign that most modern mainstream rap is just not for me. Its got the "new" westcoast feel, theres enough of that already.

CB3

According to multiple sources, Smith’s production shingle, Overbrook Entertainment, is in the very early stages of developing a present-day Fresh Prince reboot that puts a new spin on the fish-out-of-water tale while maintaining the spirit of the original series. (An official longline is still being hammered out.)
I’m told a pitch is being finalized now and Overbrook will begin shopping it around in the coming weeks. Smith would serve as an EP alongside his Overbrook producing partners James Lassiter, Caleeb Pinkett and Jada Pinkett-Smith.

Yep. Fuck it. Just burn it all down.

Greg

BigAT

Free pizza get.

I listened to an entire Drake album (I couldn't begin to tell you which one) in a friend's car during a road trip. I was stunned at how many of his songs had a minimal to non-existent backing track. It felt like half the album was spoken verse.

Greg

Free pizza get.

I listened to an entire Drake album (I couldn't begin to tell you which one) in a friend's car during a road trip. I was stunned at how many of his songs had a minimal to non-existent backing track. It felt like half the album was spoken verse.
those album sales though!

CB3

Free pizza get.

I think the first one had alot of that.

It sounded really different when it hit. Its what made me like it. And he was featured on a few decent singles at the time too.

Nothing after that period of time ever felt particular good or unique.

Top Bottom