• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Got these at target last night:

Nabisco-Limited-Edition-Brownie-Batter-Oreo-Cookies.jpg

Just had one...

Holy fuck.

im thinkin about buying destiny taken king pack. liking the sound of the changes! but then again there are just a ton of games coming out in the coming weeks/month: madden, mario, nhl, mgs so i dont know. don't know if i will have room for them all

Bread

Banned
im thinkin about buying destiny taken king pack. liking the sound of the changes! but then again there are just a ton of games coming out in the coming weeks/month: madden, mario, nhl, mgs so i dont know. don't know if i will have room for them all
take it from me brother, destiny ain't worth it! get gears instead!

Don't be a crazy person and start playing destiny again, that game doesn't respect your time at all

v1lla21

I now assume that was Sanjuro that joined the party I had with Drizzler, GQ and a few others, made a vomitting sound, then left for another party.

Beautiful.
Yeah, lol. Dude sounded like he busted a nut and left chat. He was mad snoring in the next party. Lol. He fell asleep like 3 times in chat.

Sanjuro

Haha. I couldn't get into the game and I made the mistake of lying down. Amazing.

My phone has more invite notifications than emails this morning.

Somnia

Is Madden next week or the week after? I saw the XB1 Madden bundle is coming the 18th, but that seemed early. Guess it's a digital copy like they are doing with the Halo system as it comes out a week before the game too?

eznark

Banned
Next year EA will ship their golf game with one golfer and one course. Maybe only six clubs in the bag or something.

Way to speak with your wallets!

Top Bottom