• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

Is DeAndre Jordan at least good at basketball?

He lead the league in rebounds, field goal percentage and was 4th in blocks.

Of course the FG% is misleading because he can't shoot to save his life and all his baskets are on offensive rebounds or dunks off passes from CP3 and Blake. Blocks are almost like sacks, they're flashy and showy but some guys fall too in love with getting blocks to the point that they're actually awful on defense (cough Jared Allen cough).

DeAndre's defense has improved under Doc Rivers, advanced metrics suggest he's not as good as his reputation but I think he's still a plus rim protector which is a pretty valuable skill.

The Clippers don't really need or rely on him to be much of an asset on offense (which is good because like I said he has no offensive game at all) but he is pretty important to their defense.

He's not really the kind of player normal people would consider a "Max" player, but in the funny money of the NBA salary cap he is one.

Mcneily and Nightz?!?! It's just going to be me talking to myself all game.
cBj1LTf.png

Ill talk to you in your strim

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Except it wasn't valid when there wasn't a good time or place to put them and if I died trying you guys said stop dying don't go alone blah blah

One thing about ascending to the next tier of support is realizing how important wards are and finding a way to get them placed, regardless.

BigAT

Except it wasn't valid when there wasn't a good time or place to put them and if I died trying you guys said stop dying don't go alone blah blah

It's hard to explain when you're in the middle of the game and to someone that doesn't really have the experience, but basically you're missing the window and then going late after the window has already shut. Never de-warding and putting wards in the same spot after they have already been de-warded there are common early mistakes as well.

eznark

Banned
Also, "phee we need wards" doesn't necessarily mean GO WARD RIGHT NOW. It's just when someone notices it, they say it.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Game is hard

I mean, shit happens. I played in a game a few days ago where i did the exact same thing. Got caught up in fighting or defending a wave at a tower to try and get some gold or xp and the wards that i bought were sitting in my inventory for like 5 minutes and we had no vision. It was my fault!

No one does everything correctly all the time in that game.

BigAT

Shake you liar! You can hear the party chat during my rocket league streams. It just really low for some reason.

I wouldn't call that being able to hear it. I assumed it was turned off in the mix and the little we could "hear" was coming through your speakers and getting picked up by your mic.

brentech

The problem is that every person has to have allow voice enabled in their stream settings. Even if they aren't the ones streaming. Same problem for recording videos. Only my voice and like one other persons was recorded.

TheCrow

The problem is that every person has to have allow voice enabled in their stream settings. Even if they aren't the ones streaming. Same problem for recording videos. Only my voice and like one other persons was recorded.

The VODs look like I got everyone. I just needed to change the mix.

brent/crimson:

Teamname: Nick Saban Presents: DOTA 2

Your teams' passcode:
8793-2725

sign up! we can change the teamname at any time if you are offended by having nick saban taint dota 2's good name!

Top Bottom