• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

I kind of like having random teams but I guess if it's for league just put me wherever

I gotta get better at making contact with the ball. Just kept feeling like this

outside.looking.in_.jpg

Ferny

Oh weird, FERNY still hasn't updated his OOTP team.

Sorry for the theatrics everyone.
Oh so I didnt message you that I was going to the game yesterday? I didnt get home till late. Wasn't gonna stay up and mess witth my team at that time.

Lol. That fucking racist. Y'all still have room in the league?

We have five full teams set, but mcnilly hasn't actually officially said he wanted in, I just kinda lumped him in. So I'll PM him if he wants in, if not you're in!

unless you can get two more people, then we have six teams

BTW: League is set as follows.

3v3, each team faces eachother twice for the season, each match is comprised of best of three games. 3 points for a win.

After ten weeks we will tally up top points of three teams, first place gets bye for the finals, third and second battle it out to get into the championship. Tie breakers go to wins over other teams.

TheCrow

What's the current list for Rocket League. I have this but I'm pretty sure I'm missing some people.

1. Crow
  2. CB
  3. Phee
  4. Drizzler
  5. Villa
  6. Brent
  7. Eznark
  8. FMT
  9. Greg
  10. LostBigBoss
  11. AZ
  12. Nightz
  13. Splat
  14. Tsizzle
  15. Zep
  16. Drizzler's roommate
  17. McNei1y?
  18. Ferny
  19. GQ
  20. Bowser

And we can always do 4 teams of 4.

What's the current list for Rocket League. I have this but I'm pretty sure I'm missing some people.

1. Crow
  2. CB
  3. Phee
  4. Drizzler
  5. Villa
  6. Brent
  7. Eznark
  8. FMT
  9. Greg
  10. LostBigBoss
  11. AZ
  12. Nightz
  13. Splat
  14. Tsizzle
  15. McNei1y?

And we can always do 4 teams of 4.

I think you're missing drizz's roomate, Tebow. With Villa we get 16. I guess we can try 4v4, but I've played some matches and it's kinda chaotic and not as much fun as 3v3

Tebow (GAF name, Bowser) is in maddenGAF and said he wants in. And our friend is the third for us. You'll have no problem communicating through me, you should assign a captain to each team and that's whose in charge of scheduling. It'd make it simpler in my opinion.

TheCrow

Tebow (GAF name, Bowser) is in maddenGAF and said he wants in. And our friend is the third for us. You'll have no problem communicating through me, you should assign a captain to each team and that's whose in charge of scheduling. It'd make it simpler in my opinion.

Teams are random for maximum shenanigans.

Oh shit I forgot about GQ!

Teams are random for maximum shenanigans.

Oh shit I forgot about GQ!

Brent said he won't be able to do it till monday and said to start without him or something.

Not sure about McNeily either.

Really want to either have 18 or 21. If people know they won't be always available we can always have them be alternates for this season and have them fill in if someone isn't ready to play.

TheCrow

Brent said he won't be able to do it till monday and said to start without him or something.

Not sure about McNeily either.

Really want to either have 18 or 21. If people know they won't be always available we can always have them be alternates for this season and have them fill in if someone isn't ready to play.
To be fair I have no confidence that this league will make it past 2 weeks. I'm just happy with having random 4v4 games with ourselves. This list also makes it easier to know who to invite.

There were 21 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Team 1
LostBigBoss
Phee
Eznark

Team 2
Crow
Nightz
McNei1y?

Team 3
AZ
Splat
CB

Team 4
Drizzler
Zep
Greg

Team 5
Bowser's roommate
Bowser
GQ

Team 6
Ferny
Villa
Pat? (Big Boss friend)

Team 7
Brent
FMT
Tsizzle

Timestamp: 2015-07-09 16:37:37 UTC

Those are the teams. Any objections?

To be fair I have no confidence that this league will make it past 2 weeks. I'm just happy with having random 4v4 games with ourselves. This list also makes it easier to know who to invite.

u must have faith!

Greg

I'm down for giving the league a chance, but this is how I feel

loved the randomness of last night

Ferny

The more people added to it, the less chances of it actually lasting a long time. I felt like 4 teams of 4 was a good base. But we can try and see how this goes.

Hey, when I had it down we had 15 people, blame crow for keep adding people to the list!

With that, I'm going to shorten the season, no need for ten matches, I'll make it six, face each other once and give points for a tie instead of none. I think with six games in regular season, people will last before everyone moves on to the next flavor of the month

If you want, we can do 4v4, but that means getting more people online at the same time, so you're just moving the issue of commitment from having more teams to having more people on a team.

Ferny

Hey, when I had it down we had 15 people, blame crow for keep adding people to the list!

With that, I'm going to shorten the season, no need for ten matches, I'll make it six, face each other once and give points for a tie instead of none. I think with six games in regular season, people will last before everyone moves on to the next flavor of the month

If you want, we can do 4v4, but that means getting more people online at the same time, so you're just moving the issue of commitment from having more teams to having more people on a team.

Keep it like you had it bro. We can just give this a shot and if people drop, you can just adjust for next season.

Keep it like you had it bro. We can just give this a shot and if people drop, you can just adjust for next season.

k, I'm still changing points to give OT loss points, feel it will make standings more close and give more teams a shot mid-late season.

https://rocket-league.com/knockout/41

password -> 1066-2111

3v3, two rounds, 3 points win 2 points OT loss. Only one game per match, not best of 3.

Teams are posted above, pick a captain and make a team. You need to make an account on the site and link your PS account to join a team.

Splat

k, I'm still changing points to give OT loss points, feel it will make standings more close and give more teams a shot mid-late season.

https://rocket-league.com/knockout/41

password -> 1066-2111

3v3, two rounds, 3 points win 2 points OT loss. Match is best of 3 games.

Teams are posted above, pick a captain and make a team. You need to make an account on the site and link your PS account to join a team.

Get the fuck outta here w/ loser points.

edit: wait, it's just set to OT win = 2 points now, loss still 0.

Get the fuck outta here w/ loser points.

You get points in hockey for OT loss! Soccer has points for different shit too!

Although I have no idea how OT works in a best of 3 series. I guess we will find out!

EDIT: OHHHH, OT win is 2 points, not loss.

lol, oops XD w/e, don't go into OT guys, make sure you win in regulation!

Splat

You get points in hockey for OT loss! Soccer has points for different shit too!

Although I have no idea how OT works in a best of 3 series. I guess we will find out!

You realize the entirely of the hockey fanbase has been trying to eliminate the loser point for years, right?

Top Bottom