• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

brent/crimson:

Teamname: Nick Saban Presents: DOTA 2

Your teams' passcode:
8793-2725

sign up! we can change the teamname at any time if you are offended by having nick saban taint dota 2's good name!

I think I joined. Great name! If Saban really endorsed DOTA I'd play every day.

Are the servers still fucked? If they are we should all get some Worms going.

TheCrow

just got back home from dinner and bar, you guys still playing?

You should accept friend requests!
facepalm.gif

TheCrow

Cutting and not being able to lift as much is the worst. Roll of shame on my first work set. Hopefully it's just an off day.

Somnia

Cutting and not being able to lift as much is the worst. Roll of shame on my first work set. Hopefully it's just an off day.

At least you didn't fall down... FORWARD when squatting 395lbs like a guy in the gym last night. Bar rolled right over his head on the way down, I think he's fine, but man I was near him doing deadlifts and saw it happen.

TheCrow

Why are you cutting brah? Got to get GAINS.
Wanna see how lean I can get while trying to maintain as much of my strength as possible. Unfortunately it looks like I hit that point already. Was hoping to get to single digits body fat and then slow bulking for a couple years. Need that big belly to get a higher bench press but can't afford to rush it.
This sounds rocket league related
Yeah, I actually also think my lack of sleep caught up to me. Last time I did bench I had a full nights rest. Can' say I've been sleeping enough over the past couple days. lol

TheCrow

At least you didn't fall down... FORWARD when squatting 395lbs like a guy in the gym last night. Bar rolled right over his head on the way down, I think he's fine, but man I was near him doing deadlifts and saw it happen.

Can't say I've seen that before and I've seen some crazy shit. Shit happens when you lift heavy.
anuxi_tech.gif

Greg

it's all in your head!

I have the opposite problem now that it's nice enough for tennis though - I just don't have the appetite to play multiple hours + lift and still get the right amount of calories

played for about 5 hours the other day...

Top Bottom