• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

McNei1y

I don't have a Wii though!!

I restarted a playthrough for SM64 like a year and a half ago and I would only play it after night outs/random other nights from like 3-5am. I got pretty far actually. I'm definitely starting all over again though. I can't continue that playthrough since it's been so long.

Edit: All that Galaxy track did was remind me of SSBB's version of Stickerbrush Symphony. Which isn't a bad thing.

Smokey

Smokey have you ever gotten pulled over?

My black friend got pulled over and under ethnicity they just wrote down "N". What the hell does that mean?

only once and that was a warning. depending on your friend i'd be talking to someone about that. it's not hard to figure out. unless he meant nagging driver but i highly doubt that was the case

Somnia

only once and that was a warning. depending on your friend i'd be talking to someone about that. it's not hard to figure out. unless he meant nagging driver but i highly doubt that was the case

Ya its very obvious what he meant. I'd have your friend talk to someone regarding it for sure.

BigAT

What happened at the press conferences today, can someone summarize

PC-Gaming-Master-Race.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Saints row is preeeeeety great.

Not knowing the music selections before hand and coming across them through the game has been amazing.

Top Bottom