• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

BigAT

New computer ordered. :O

No more EZ Bake Oven?

tmnttkbfi.gif

Trasher

Guys, I'm gonna be so confused when I play DotA on my PC. I will probably suck so much until I get used to using a keyboard again. And on a laptop I've always had my hands and face right next to the fucking screen. This monitor business will be interesting.

Guys, I'm gonna be so confused when I play DotA on my PC. I will probably suck so much until I get used to using a keyboard again. And on a laptop I've always had my hands and face right next to the fucking screen. This monitor business will be interesting too.

So that means you will actually play with us again?

Trasher

So that means you will actually play with us again?

Yeah I might be extra bad for a while!

Any of you guys know of a good keyboard to get? I was thinking I'd try a mechanical one finally.

God, it's gonna be so good when I can play the game and actually see projectiles and spell animations again. Playing the game on my laptop vs this PC is going to be like a night and day difference.

brentech

Yeah I might be extra bad for a while!

Any of you guys know of a good keyboard to get? I was thinking I'd try a mechanical one finally.

God, it's gonna be so good when I can play the game and actually see projectiles and spell animations again. Playing the game on my laptop vs this PC is going to be like a night and day difference.

People seem to love their mechanical keyboards. For some reason I decided on the Logitech K750, a wireless solar powered keyboard. Kind of feels and looks like a laptop keyboard. I like it, but definitely not for everyone.
My first non-ergonomically split keyboard in like 10 years. If I every go mechanical, I'd need to actually try them out in a store somewhere. So many different types.

Trasher

Cursed dawn.
People seem to love their mechanical keyboards. For some reason I decided on the Logitech K750, a wireless solar powered keyboard. Kind of feels and looks like a laptop keyboard. I like it, but definitely not for everyone.
My first non-ergonomically split keyboard in like 10 years. If I every go mechanical, I'd need to actually try them out in a store somewhere. So many different types.

What's a good budget mechanical keyboard? I imagine all of the Razer stuff is overpriced.

brentech

What's a good budget mechanical keyboard? I imagine all of the Razer stuff is overpriced.
Never looked much into them. Might have to ask the mech boards guys: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=458496

Give them your price point and see what they know of.

Anyone have/used a velour padded headset? Apparently they breathe more than leather and might be more comfortable for my overheating ears. I don't have a headset for the PC, just PS3 official headset which I think can work, but also makes my head hot.
I might just try that NAVI headset, minus their branding, and see how it goes because I like the MIC being able to retract. Amazon should allow return I think if it doesn't pan out.

Mrbob

Saints Row 4 is my unofficial Crackdown 3 until I see Crackdown 3. Or maybe I should say Crackdown 2 because the real Crackdown 2 sucks. Cruising around Steelport City with super powers is amazing. So good.

Volition :bow

eznark

Banned
Lol at playing SRIV when Dota and Payday exist. You're missing out clown.

Razor + Doom combo last night was murderous. So good!

Killer Instinct is releasing with SIX characters????? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahao

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Saints Row 4 is my unofficial Crackdown 3 until I see Crackdown 3. Or maybe I should say Crackdown 2 because the real Crackdown 2 sucks. Cruising around Steelport City with super powers is amazing. So good.

Volition :bow

Pretty much. When the orbs/clusters showed up, spent at least 30 minutes collecting them.

They need to wait until Sony announces their plans, that'll save Microsoft from another 180.

Well, if CBOAT is correct again, then they won't be able to pull a 180 unless they cut down the number of countries even further.

Congrats US and UK, you get XB1 first! lol

Also, I guess the US isn't getting a pack-in game or will that be announced later?

eznark

Banned
Payday 2 really, really sucks with AI bots but once you know how to do a mission it is possible to make it through. I just ran through the mall one quick to level up so I could get my turret. FUCKING TURRET! SUCK MY DICK COPPERS! I'M COMING FOR YOU SENATOR!

brentech

played a game of dota last night, and some guy recognized my name asking if i was in such and such guild from WoW (my main character was also under the same name), back in like 2006-2007.....which i was....turns out it was an old guildie. Kid's from Norway.....wtf are the chances I run into him.
He just happened to play on US servers back then because it enabled him early access to the game. I allow DOTA to match me up with EU east and west, but still. That was quite a surprise.

EZ, just hope that the turret is better than the turret from original payday. and make sure you kind of hide so cops can only hit it from 2 sides most.

Ferny

Payday 2 really, really sucks with AI bots but once you know how to do a mission it is possible to make it through. I just ran through the mall one quick to level up so I could get my turret. FUCKING TURRET! SUCK MY DICK COPPERS! I'M COMING FOR YOU SENATOR!
The last couple missions we did were pretty fun. We gotta get on tonight and get some levels.

The Saints Row 4 intro is SO good.

Smokey

I got payday 2! And Splinter cell blacklist for spies vs mercs. And I'm off fucking call from work. Now I have time to resume my dota career and try the next overhyped maddengaf game.. payday2.

LukeSmith

I got payday 2! And Splinter cell blacklist for spies vs mercs. And I'm off fucking call from work. Now I have time to resume my dota career and try the next overhyped maddengaf game.. payday2.

I'll be interested in hearing how Blacklist is -- OG spies/mercs was awesome

Somnia

Welp my hype for Killer Instinct has pretty much dropped to almost 0 now. 6 fighters day 1... SIX?!?!

Driveclub deal is great btw, thought that game wasn't coming out day 1?

Mrbob

No Crackdown 3 at Gamescom. :/

Got some friends heading over tonight but they should be gone around 10 or 11 central. We'll Payday.

Pretty much. When the orbs/clusters showed up, spent at least 30 minutes collecting them.

Haha, same here. Getting clusters in Saints Row 4 feels like grabbing Orbs in Crackdown 3. I also love the giant towers you can climb in SR4. Remind me of the agency tower in Crackdown. Crazy rush super jumping from the top of a giant tower and seeing yourself heading towards the ground.

Top Bottom