• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Mrbob

Somnia isn't a bad enough dude. Dropped out of the race.

Just me and you now, Ferny! Still have about an hour left to back out!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
No Crackdown 3 at Gamescom. :/

Got some friends heading over tonight but they should be gone around 10 or 11 central. We'll Payday.

Haha, same here. Getting clusters in Saints Row 4 feels like grabbing Orbs in Crackdown 3. I also love the giant towers you can climb in SR4. Remind me of the agency tower in Crackdown. Crazy rush super jumping from the top of a giant tower and seeing yourself heading towards the ground.

It's High.

So High.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Glados announcer pack coming to dota?

That shit is gonna sell for a high price if they just roll them out in a chest series.

LiveWire

Welp my hype for Killer Instinct has pretty much dropped to almost 0 now. 6 fighters day 1... SIX?!?!

Driveclub deal is great btw, thought that game wasn't coming out day 1?

Well there goes any need for me to get a launch day XBONE. Did they say how long until the full roster was playable?

So that's what, like $170 to play Battlefield properly?

More than that, PS4 and PC version plus Premium packs for both or buy each expansion separately. I'll probably just get the expansion for whichever version I play the most online. Time will tell.

Since I just got a new rig, my PC is ready!

McNei1y

Comcast is some shit. I'm supposed to have 50megs but it's floating around 8. Bullshit!

Someone send me whatever BF4 stuff they showed recently. I'm definitely getting it anyways, I just want to see new vids.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Amazing how a launch date can make GAF servers look like amateur hour.

Meanwhile Evilore is in Taiwan or some shit counting his money.

Smokey

BF4 man..Paracel Storm..the theme song ;_;..the battleship at the end o_O

Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif

McNei1y

Will PS4 or XB1 host 64 players with 60 frames for BF4? Or still 32? Aka what I'm asking is if the Paracel Storm trailer was on any console.

eznark

Banned
That ugly ass Nyx tail thing is going for $85 and the cool as fuck DK shield is over $70. The two things I got for Ogre Mage were like $30 a pop.

I have not sold them, to be clear.

Smokey have you ever gotten pulled over?

My black friend got pulled over and under ethnicity they just wrote down "N". What the hell does that mean?

Top Bottom