• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Mario Kart DS topic!

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
fuckkkkkkkkkkk!! fucking green shell gotta go. good one Akia I still haven't beat ya :lol

darth wufei add me.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
BOOOOOOO!!!

nintendowifi.com earlier today had random user decals posted.. now they don't have any... some of those were nice (a nice 3d mushroom one).

Error

oh I'm playing single player... I learned to use the power slide, didn't know that ^_^

Oooh! That was a nice match Zoidberg, and thanks for voting for the tracks I wanted, pretty cool. I almost caught up at Delfino Square, but too little too late. :(

blahness

borghe said:
BOOOOOOO!!!

nintendowifi.com earlier today had random user decals posted.. now they don't have any... some of those were nice (a nice 3d mushroom one).

if they were random they probably shut it off because they got too many swastikas (ive seen two so far) and some peens.

borghe said:
BOOOOOOO!!!

No, those are still placeholders. Too many colors for the MKDS palette :]

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
:Motorbass said:
No, those are still placeholders. Too many colors for the MKDS palette :]
not true at all.. I've already recreated the 3d mushroom (found it black and white and colored it)

maynerd

Banned
Can anyone see their stats on nintendowifi.com? I linked my DS and it shows the last time I played the game. But NO stats? Wazupwitdat?

olimario

Banned
maynerd said:
Can anyone see their stats on nintendowifi.com? I linked my DS and it shows the last time I played the game. But NO stats? Wazupwitdat?

I can't see mine either. I hope Nintendo irons this out soon.

I'd love a page of who I played in each circuit, which races we raced, and who won each individual race. I'd also love to see totals wins and losses and my records vs. friends.

argon

Is there a way to honk the horn? I tried select but I don't hear anything. It seems like other people can do it, though.

Leatherface

Just wanted to say Hot Damn!! I'm really digging the new tracks. They're designed so well and are fun as hell!! I love them all!

=O @ the fzero tribute!!

Error

Leatherface said:
Just wanted to say Hot Damn!! I'm really digging the new tracks. They're designed so well and are fun as hell!! I love them all!

=O @ the fzero tribute!!
f-zero tribute?

dkeane

argon said:
Is there a way to honk the horn? I tried select but I don't hear anything. It seems like other people can do it, though.

I think it's just when you get close too someoone, or they get close to you.

olimario

Banned
Swordian said:
I think he's talking about that boost tile section on Rainbow Road.

I thought there was course with a track you couldn't fall off of ala Fire Field in GX.
racers_firefield.jpg

I wonder if the USB thing will work with Virtual PC?

My Airport basestation is flawed may need a new one
need to fix all connection problems before Animal Crossing :(

Ironclad

Finally jumped online! Rumordongle works brilliantly.

I added:
Tekuno
phantomile
CVX
Akia
Error2k4
Sanjuro
DavidDayton
bobbyconover
PGCJonny
and Bebpo(local player :D)

I still have many more people I need to add. Thanks a lot for setting up that list demi. I'll add my info onto there and post it here as well.

Ironclad

Top Bottom