• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Mario Kart DS topic!

borghe said:
not true at all.. I've already recreated the 3d mushroom (found it black and white and colored it)

Sorrrray, I thought you talked about these
AMC_banana_ad.gif

AMC_bomb_ad.gif

AMC_kinoko_n_ad.gif

from this site
http://www.nintendowifi.com/gaminghub/MarioKartGallery.jsp

Those cant be from Mario Kart.

Meh, until I can get online (fucking Nintendo stop half assing everything and release some Mac drivers) I'm playing Grand Prix. and GODDAMN 150cc is really hard :(

I finally got the game! Last copy at best buy.

1 hour just flew by. I did some GT cups and battle...

Battle kicks ass!!!!

Ill be online later as soon as I get setup. Still need to figure out how to turn my laptop into an acess point.

Incidently, I still dont understand how you people are making avatars online and getting them onto the game?

olimario

Banned
Add me, Ironclad. I'm adding you right now.
Somebody really should start a GAF MARIO KART chat room to make setting up matches easier.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
jamesinclair said:
Incidently, I still dont understand how you people are making avatars online and getting them onto the game?
yeah tell me about it I still don't have one.

Ironclad

Error2k4 said:
argghh that was close!! good race iron.
I was sweating there for a second when you magically reappeared on my map. I thought I had it in the bag on Sky Garden but you reappeared right behind me. :lol That was a damn good race.

Adding you right now, Olimario.

Also, I don't know if it has been stated before, but if you and a friend both have each others names locked on your roster, your chances of playing each other will increase. That way, just lock everybody's name.

maynerd

Banned
So what's the max number of friends we can have? Is it 60? Does anyone know if I lock someone will they be deleted last? For example if the limit is 60 and I have 30 Locked friends and 30 unlocked friends does it delete the first friend entered or the first unlocked friend entered?

Ironclad

PezRadar and HellRaizah, I have added you guys as well. I look forward to playing against you guys. It seems I still need a little bit of practice to get back into my MK groove but I am winning my fair share of races.

Matlock

Banned
I added a few people, yet I still get nothing on search. :(

Plus quite a bit are correct numbers (I checked) but are listing as incorrect. Bah.

Ironclad

littlewig and Papi, I have added you guys.

Don't forget guys, you can link your Nintendo WFC ID to your My Nintendo account and then from the nintendo wifi website, you can check all your various stats.

tenchir

19 people confirmed so far, I am still awaiting 41 more people to accept. I removed about 18 of the oldest names that haven't accepted and added new ones.

edit:

WTF!!!!?!?!?!?! All my data got deleted!!!! I got a new ID now, ugh. Whoever added me before add my new ID.

Tenchir

olimario

Banned
Shit, Littlewig.
I thought I had you on Baby Park and Yoshi Falls, but you had something up your sleeve each time. And I have NO IDEA how you got that far ahead in the last 2 races.

Good racing.

littlewig

Banned
olimario said:
Shit, Littlewig.
I thought I had you on Baby Park and Yoshi Falls, but you had something up your sleeve each time. And I have NO IDEA how you got that far ahead in the last 2 races.

Good racing.

It's just my monster Mario kart skills. :D

Top Bottom