• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Mario Kart DS topic!

koam

civilstrife, that's what you get for taking my copy of mario kart ds :D

good game :)

Edit: 8:37pm est, looking for opponents

woohoo 4 way match

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I love it when I'm behind and all I get is a fucking banana :rollseyes:

btw good game iron

Ironclad

Yeah, I kept glancing to my bottom screen and I saw that you kept getting bannanas and green shells. Odd balance there.

Still, good match Error. I need to unlock some new racers.

Nice, a good 4 player matchup.

number386

Ironclad_Ninja said:
I was wondering what was taking you, Lancelet. I'm addding you right now.

Got you on my list Ironclad, I also added my info to demi's site. I'm looking for some instant gratification who's on now? I'll add you right now:D

My info:

Bearsuit

Thanks to those who added me. I want to make sure I have you in my friend's list, so if you added me and I didn't do the same for you please let me know.

Again, I would appreciate it if the following would add me, as I already did so on my end:
Unison, Kaijima, Teddman, GD Justin, The E, brandonnn, Mejilan, PGCJonny, Ironclad, olimario, phantomile, TnkRobby

Awesome. By the way, DK's third kart is by far my favorite. See you online.

Duderz, why does it keep disconnecting? How many bars do you have? I'm running a perfect signal (I'm right next to my router). Are you just terrified of Choco levels?

number386

error2k4, I just added you. Evilromero I added you to, feel free to add me here's my info:

Bearsuit

Added a bunch of you guys, so I'm going to search for games now. :)

double edit: I'm going to add demi, olimario, and koam since I see you posting, feel free to add me.

Duderz

Banned
evilromero, I thought that was you disconnecting?

Is it me? :p

Edit: It just happened again with FreakFnk, and on Choco Mountain. My connection is fine though...weird?

Good races though...but I wonder why I can't play Choco Mountain online?? :p

Edit Number 2: What? I think I disconnected again, but all my bars are fine, my connection is fine...

It keeps telling me that my opponent is bailing out, but it's me? Grr...Sorry guys...

koam

Ironclad_Ninja said:
I'm searching right now for one last race. koam, seems you haven't added me yet. :)

Yeah I have? I got 3 people i'll check after the race to make sure.

Who's kent and sanserif?

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Here is mine

VOOK

I've added PezRadar, Error2k4, Julls, Papi, bobbyconover and Matlock so far... If you add me maybe send me a PM I so I can add you :D Please I add me I need people I know to play :)

Duderz

Banned
Huh, I wonder why that is. My connection seems to be running fine, all the black bars are up...

I'd better take a break. Sorry again Freaky.

trilobyte

So here's a question. Anyone been able to play more than 1v1's? For that matter, anyone been able to play any games OTHER than using the FRIEND method?

number386

VOOK I just added you. I also added trilobyte, mainevent, evilromero, and koam. I'm going to go back to searching for the friends game.

My info:
Bearsuit

Ironclad

trilobyte said:
So here's a question. Anyone been able to play more than 1v1's? For that matter, anyone been able to play any games OTHER than using the FRIEND method?
Yeah, I have had several 4 player matches against other gaffers, and worldwide as well. The only 1v1 matches I had were against Error2k4 and Akia. Once a piece. Other than that, it's been mainly 3-4 player matches.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Lancelet Pink said:
VOOK I just added you. I also added trilobyte, mainevent, evilromero, and koam. I'm going to go back to searching for the friends game.

My info:
Bearsuit

Added you to my List as well as Olimario

koam

phantomile co. said:
damn it, i got disconnected. enjoy racing against my friends koam

Oh that explains it.

First place. :D

Ironclad, you're right, I hadn't added you. I must have not clicked save, adding you now. Though I am taking a break for 20 minutes.

hey guys since I can hardly stay connected on wifi can someone point me to the Mario Kart Single Players Tip Thread??? :D

I want to improve my skills and unlock some new racers

number386

LOL, good game VOOK. You owned me the first 2 races and I thought I won the third, but you got me at the end of the race with the mushroom.

edit: levious just added you.

Ironclad

Smiles and Cries said:
hey guys since I can hardly stay connected on wifi can someone point me to the Mario Kart Single Players Tip Thread??? :D

I want to improve my skills and unlock some new racers
The missions are the best things to play if you're trying to improve your skills.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
How come this site is so bad at keeping your stats?

Learning to connect my DS to Wi Fi..

FRIEND CODE COMING SOON!!

Top Bottom