• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Mario Kart DS topic!

Drensch

me: 347951 848598

i've added:

matlock
teknoruby
pezradar
teddman
bebpo
akia
daviddayton
kiryogi
julls
smilesancries
argon
rummybunnz
phantomile
bobbyconover
tenchir
pgcjonny
olimario
littlewig
error2k4
ironclad ninja
papi
cvxfreak
suaveric
advancegrn
shinoobi
koam
swodian
carolino
blahness
duderz
trilobyte
evilromero
bearsuit
vook
gorgie

JavyOO7

Cheesemeister said:
Newegg.com sent me a DI-524 ver. A. After much pain and agony (and a trip to Best Buy), I now have a Friend Code.

Cheesemstr

Mind telling me what you did to get it to work? I have the same router as you, and wondering what I have to do to get my DS online. I get Mario Kart in a couple of days.

Drensch said:
me: 347951 848598

i've added:

matlock
teknoruby
pezradar
teddman
bebpo
akia
daviddayton
kiryogi
julls
smilesancries
argon
rummybunnz
phantomile
bobbyconover
tenchir
pgcjonny
olimario
littlewig
error2k4
ironclad ninja
papi
cvxfreak
suaveric
advancegrn
shinoobi
koam
swodian
carolino
blahness
duderz
trilobyte
evilromero
bearsuit
vook
gorgie
adding you now

VOOK said:
Anyone seen this yet :lol :lol

051115.gif

:lol :lol :lol

Has anyone managed to get a 4 player friend list match going? It's the only reason I don't often search in Friends mode, I really prefer the action of larger races. If so are there any special conditions aside from having to all be searching at the same time? Mainly, do you all need to have each other's codes (not just a pair) to get everyone together?

olimario

Banned
DarthWufei said:
Has anyone managed to get a 4 player friend list match going? It's the only reason I don't often search in Friends mode, I really prefer the action of larger races. If so are there any special conditions aside from having to all be searching at the same time? Mainly, do you all need to have each other's codes (not just a pair) to get everyone together?

We need to get 4 people who have each other added to search at the same time.

Matlock

Banned
Akia said:
:lol :lol

OMG! Matlock that was hilarious! Good game

Haha, I suck so much in DS...The end of Rainbow Road was so random, though, I didn't notice it while I was watching my ass. :lol

Th' red light of battery was blinkin' again, so I powered off and recharged it, soooo....Good game. :D

Akia

SEARCH PEOPLE! hopefully i get to vs pez

Could you add me to your list so I could actaully get in the same game as you.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
DocH GAF

only one thing to say after playing online......

WAVERACE DS online...make it happen nintendo...thank you

hirokazu

OK, i played 3 random games online, the first two never completed coz other players would drop out. why the heck does the game just freeze when others drop out though?? :/ at least just return to the menus or something...

and as expected from Nintendo Australia, they still haven't gotten their www.nintendowifi.com.au site up yet. they better have stat-tracking when it does finally goes up!

otherwise, this WFC thing's awesome. setting up the router connection was a breeze, and everything worked like a charm. :)

my code:
.hiro
Sydney, Australia

haven't touched single player mode yet, lol. can't wait for Animal Crossing to come out!

Holy fuck this is fun!!!!

I'm a complete noob to the series, so I'm having an absolute blast. I never thought it would be this easy to get it online.

DR3AMER

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Finally!!

Friend Code:

Skitz

Add me and let me know (plz repost your code if you can, I'm way behind)
and we'll ruuuuuumble.

littlewig

Banned
Bartman3010 said:

I am so game for whoever sticks me on their list.

So far I've played 23 matches and rocked them all! Rocked them, I say!

I added you Batman, I'm going to crush you, sorry.

Littlewig

lol fink. did you like that? when i was grinding up on your rear in my rambi? ;)

and when I had the star and put the brakes on just to get you behind me :lol i was dying

aaah i love it. :) gg

Top Bottom