• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Mario Kart DS topic!

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I getting fucking frustrated here... I'm winning and somehow Akia manages to at the last moment get either a blue or red shell and I get fucked hard.

Akia

Error2k4 said:
i was like "nu uh I don't first place go ahead take it" :lol awesome.

then i got the three mushrooms. I was like "man I'm gonna try to run as FAST as I can. Before he hits me" :lol

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Well since I'm not online yet I've already beat all the Grand Prix's in single player and unlocked all the characters and karts. Because I beat everything I now have the new startup screen with all the characters on it. :)

Akia

Error2k4 said:
still nothing has changed I still haven't beat ya. :(

According to my stats I'm winning 5-0. Check yours and see if they are correct. I don't really care about the record. Its fun racing with ya

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Akia said:
i dunno if I got your code. I'll add it asap thou.

Great, added you too Akia.

Looking forward to it - I just got the game, can't wait to race.

I'm:

Skitz

Ford Prefect

GAAAAAAAAY
Ok, I'm hopping online soon. My experience is not in anyway what someone would call "extensive," but I'll try my hardest :lol

Thanks for the adds.

olimario

Banned
Fuzzy said:
Well since I'm not online yet I've already beat all the Grand Prix's in single player and unlocked all the characters and karts. Because I beat everything I now have the new startup screen with all the characters on it. :)

Wow. I haven't even touched Grand Prix yet. I did a couple event matches and jumped right online. I guess I'll do Grand Prix during car trips and stays with the Amish.

lol cvx disconnects again when losing ftw :p

okay adding the people that told me to add them now

edit: nah cvx mushrooming over dirt wont win agst me bizatch <3 :p

olimario

Banned
Ford Prefect said:
Ok, I'm hopping online soon. My experience is not in anyway what someone would call "extensive," but I'll try my hardest :lol

Thanks for the adds.

Let me know when you're going on exactly. I have you added and I'd like to race.

littlewig

Banned
Matlock said:
I don't know whether Nighttrain is really laggy, or cheating somehow. Either way, I didn't like that match.

Yea, I noticed that too when I raced him. He would be jumping around on the map. :lol

cvxfreak

maynerd said:
if that aint' a sales pitch I don't know what is

:D

I'd could have a 0% chance of winning (in fact, I do :lol) and I wouldn't quit like that. Recharging the battery now, should be on later tonight.

EDIT: littlewig, will add you when I start playing again.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
egad this takes a long time to connect.

Drensch, whats your code again?

and, anyone else?

Skitz

Top Bottom