• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Mario Kart DS topic!

JavyOO7 said:
Mind telling me what you did to get it to work? I have the same router as you, and wondering what I have to do to get my DS online. I get Mario Kart in a couple of days.

I went to Best Buy and bought a DI-524 ver. C. The worthless ver. A is getting returned to Newegg.

I NEED 4 PERSON MATCHES T___T

i need 100 wins in my record damnit :p

BTW TO fix A version routers I believe if you set your TX Rate in your router settings to 2 it fixes it.. thats how it fixed my friends.

sucks i see my icon blue thingy lighting.. yet its not pairing me =[

*(my ds just started up wiht a new ring)* then i remembered .. oh shit its my birthday haha

Teddman

Cheesemeister said:
I went to Best Buy and bought a DI-524 ver. C. The worthless ver. A is getting returned to Newegg.
I got my DI-514 to work with no adjustment whatsoever... "Not compatible" my ass. Setting TX rate to 1 to 2 helped though.

The Nintendowifi.com site is clueless about some of the routers, but the Wi-Fi Technical forum is a great resource...

Ford Prefect

GAAAAAAAAY
olimario said:
Let me know when you're going on exactly. I have you added and I'd like to race.
Ok, I've got the DAP set to Beach Boys, bed made up, and as much game as I'm able to muster: let's roll. I'm getting on within 30 seconds to a minute of this post, so I guess hope for the best. With the apparent luck you all seem to be having at hooking up, though, I'm sure we'll find eachother.

Teddman said:
I got my DI-514 to work with no adjustment whatsoever... "Not compatible" my ass. Setting TX rate to 1 to 2 helped though.

The Nintendowifi.com site is clueless about some of the routers, but the Wi-Fi Technical forum is a great resource...

Well, crap...

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
I've tripled starred all the missions except for 5... I'll let you know if all ***s unlocks something, but I'm doubtful...

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
littlewig said:
Come on harker, show me some of your moves. :p

haha, just remember today man.

i hadnt even played the single player or anything prior to this.

i was just going off my DD skills... and yea, they sure tweaked it... ill meet you here back in a few days, and we'll see whats what :)

demi said:
I know you guys are sick of my spamming but just one more time for those who may have missed it all the others[/url]

Actually I think this is, like, the first time ever that I haven't been sick of you. Keep it up!

Top Bottom