• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 09 The Show League Season 1 of Please don't drown us in lag Sony!

Mrbob

Yeah I don't know where Corran is. I'm about to drop a bunch of players out of the league to finish it out so the playoffs can start. I know who is playing and who isn't right now but its time to move on!

Tedesco!

Mrbob said:
Yeah I don't know where Corran is. I'm about to drop a bunch of players out of the league to finish it out so the playoffs can start. I know who is playing and who isn't right now but its time to move on!

Awesome! I will win some games!

Mrbob

No problem dude. Just wanted to hear a heads up. :D

I've been trying different things with the league, I think it glitched on us. There is nothing I can do but try to force the end of the year. Finish your games so we can get to the playoffs! Corran when can you play?

Also, give me a roll call if you are still playing in this first season. The NL playoff race is tight, I want to make sure everyone has their shot.

LJ11

I think I just have two series left, one with Frank and Sanjuro (is he still active?). Let me know what works for you Frank, my schedule is pretty open.

I have Sanjuro , LJ11, and Teethmummy... also I stil havenn't been gifted my 3 games from jman, my record is actually 20-16, not 17-16.

I'll see if sanjuro is around.

Sanjuro

I'm still around, always have my messenger on. Problem is I work shit job at moment as before I was unemployed. I work everyday but Monday and Tuesday, 5PM to 2AM EST. I tried to get a game in with DCX but we were just conflicting schedules.

SanjuroTsubaki said:
I'm still around, always have my messenger on. Problem is I work shit job at moment as before I was unemployed. I work everyday but Monday and Tuesday, 5PM to 2AM EST. I tried to get a game in with DCX but we were just conflicting schedules.
Post or PM me when you're on, we gotta finish out our games.

Mrbob

I'd like to round up an off the league playoffs right now with teams in their current standings, but I can't tell if anyone is around by the lack of responses in this thread.

GQman2121

Banned
The league website is still on series 10, but I think most of us who are still playing only have one series left to play.

I'm ready for the playoffs when ever we can start them.

Mrbob said:
I'd like to round up an off the league playoffs right now with teams in their current standings, but I can't tell if anyone is around by the lack of responses in this thread.
I've tried to get Sanjuro to play but he's never around. Plus my rec is 20-16, I still haven't gotten my wins from jman.

Tedesco!

Sorry I haven't been around. I've been looking for work, and the league slipped my mind the past week.

I believe my next opponent is PistolPete.

Core407

Banned
Tedesco! said:
I just got in, and I am pretty beat. How about we split the difference and play tomorrow? What works for you?

Later tonight or tomorrow is good. I'll be on tonight most likely and tomorrow at around 2PM EST.

Top Bottom