• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 09 The Show League Season 1 of Please don't drown us in lag Sony!

My PS3s drive broke and I'm broke so I think that's it for me. I'll call Sony today to see if they can repair it. I can't pay $150 for it though. Hopefully, they have a heart and fix it for free considering this is the 5th time its broke and I'm only 2 months out of warranty. :(

Mrbob

Wow that sucks. If this happened five times already I would keep going up the ladder until you get someone who repairs the system for free.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mrbob

Tedesco! said:
That sounds like the excuse of a man who is afraid of losing his sweep of the Reds.

:lol

Sorry man, work went later than expected. Remodeling is not fun. :x

Didn't get home till am 1:30 est.

I should be able to play later tonight though!

Tedesco!

Mrbob said:
:lol

Sorry man, work went later than expected. Remodeling is not fun. :x

Didn't get home till am 1:30 est.

I should be able to play later tonight though!

I am being dragged by the missus to an event. If I get home early I'll look you up. If not, we'll get together tomorrow.

Mrbob

Alright. I have some more plans today but I'll try to get home earlier! This past week has been insanely crazy for me, tomorrow gtes back to normal. I'll be available around 10pm est both tomorrow and tuesday night for certain.

Mrbob

Anyone get a hold of sanjuro? He hasn't played his games. :(

Pistolpete do you know when you will get your ps3 back?

Corran we need to play our games. :D

Dez

i feel like i haven't played in ages. are the playoffs soon? I figure even if i've missed some games i'll still be in the playoffs right? :lol

DCX

DCX
Fuck this game i swear, another stupid fucking throw to home on a god damned bunt loses the game for me...love it...

DCX

Game 35, 2nd game of series @ Citi Field:

Yankees - 0 - 6 - 0
Mets - 1 - 8 - 1
Final in 11

Not as bad lag like last time but still laggy. Pettitte and Hernandez were dealing. So many throwing mistakes we made throwing to wrong bases probably due to lag... we both were leaving lots of runners on throughout the game but I managed to finally break through in 11th. Bunt single by Castillo (DCX threw home by mistake), Beltran K'd looking but Castillo steals 2nd. Wright singles in the gap to score the run.

Desperately needed the win, now Santana can pitch next one.

I'm telling you DCX, it was the lag. Button responses can get messed up bigtime, you would've probably thrown Castillo out at 1st.

Game 36, 2nd game of series @ Citi Field:

Yankees - 1 - 8 - 0
Mets - 1 - 11 - 0
Top of 13th, Connection lost

WTF Connection lost? This is the worst lag I have even seen. Unbelievable. It was tied 1-1 in the top of the 13th, A-Rod hit a liner that I don't know if it was fair or foul, the game froze in mid-connection with a "Traffic Delay". Next thing I know connection lost, and for some reason DCX wasn't in the lobby. What happened???

How do we proceed now Mrbob?

EDIT: DCX's system is off, did his PS3 blow out or something?

DCX

DCX
The Frankman said:
Game 36, 2nd game of series @ Citi Field:

Yankees - 1 - 8 - 0
Mets - 1 - 11 - 0
Top of 13th, Connection lost

WTF Connection lost? This is the worst lag I have even seen. Unbelievable. It was tied 1-1 in the top of the 13th, A-Rod hit a liner that I don't know if it was fair or foul, the game froze in mid-connection with a "Traffic Delay". Next thing I know connection lost, and for some reason DCX wasn't in the lobby. What happened???

How do we proceed now Mrbob?

EDIT: DCX's system is off, did his PS3 blow out or something?
Thunder Storm, power went out...it serves us right to end in a tie that i'm sure resulted in a loss for me...and more throws to home, and dude it's not button lag as the only button i use is the correct button to the base...these assholes just love to fuck up...

DCX

DCX said:
Thunder Storm, power went out...it serves us right to end in a tie that i'm sure resulted in a loss for me...and more throws to home, and dude it's not button lag as the only button i use is the correct button to the base...these assholes just love to fuck up...

DCX
Wha? How... it was a tie...

Mrbob, is there a way you can take a loss away so DCX and I can play it over? That's really not fair since he was batting and a power outage might've decided the game instead of us.

Mrbob

I can't adjust anything right now unfortunately. The league options have gone completely fubar on me.

Also, there is no way for me to overturn disconnected games. :/

Core407

Banned
Dezed if you read this post, I'm available all day today (friday) and tomorrow so hopefully we can get our series in ASAP. Really dying to play you since you're dominating your division and me mine. :lol

Dez

Core407 said:
Dezed if you read this post, I'm available all day today (friday) and tomorrow so hopefully we can get our series in ASAP. Really dying to play you since you're dominating your division and me mine. :lol

alright let's try to get in a couple today. msg me here when you're ready. i can play anytime before 4 pm, have a baseball game to go to.

Top Bottom