• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 12: The Show Online League Thread or How Will PSN Die in 2012?

The Show's online gameplay has been like that for YEARS.

I usually never play online, so I wouldn't know.

There also seems to be a bug that causes wild throws almost everytime you try a quick pick-off move from the pitcher. Also, catcher's throws to 1B will also sail way more than they should.

eznark

Banned
I usually never play online, so I wouldn't know.

There also seems to be a bug that causes wild throws almost everytime you try a quick pick-off move from the pitcher. Also, catcher's throws to 1B will also sail way more than they should.

Yeah, overall this is the worst version of the show in years.

whoops, sorry I forgot to post. Was shuttling back and forth for some hospital visits and neglected to check on the league. I have reset the games (again) *sigh* If you guys want to kill the league I have no problems with it. SSD shot themselves in the foot this year.

All in all, I'm thoroughly disgusted with Sony: worst effort in years to make the online better. Also big ups to pedo anime mod and asshole robot mod.

turnbuckle

So this is dead already? The product has been extremely buggy this year. I've only played Diamond Dynasty (Ranked 6 atm!) and I figured there'd be lots of issues, but I'm not entirely surprised the legacy features are fucked either.

Here's hoping EA can put some real pressure on San Diego. Great game marred by technical issues that are simply uncalled for. Many problems have been occurring for several years running.

Top Bottom