• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 12: The Show Online League Thread or How Will PSN Die in 2012?

Mrbob

Frankman, don't know if I'm going out tonight or not but if I'm home we can wrap up this series. Not at home right now.

Otherwise I'll be home tomorrow afternoon/evening to play.

Sanjuro

You want the simple one, or the technical one? It involves a lot of C++ and I'm not sure if you know computer programming language.

I'll rephrase it in simple question that you can understand, why don't I have commissioner status so I can undo all the stupid shit you do?

This is a league, not Frankman's virtual simulation.

I'll rephrase it in simple question that you can understand, why don't I have commissioner status so I can undo all the stupid shit you do?

This is a league, not Frankman's virtual simulation.
a) I didn't do anything. I mentioned ad nauseum the league series would auto-resolve after 6 days. You must've missed that post completely - http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=37473589&postcount=888
b) For someone who has been sarcastic and generally as butthurt as you have been the last 2 weeks you sure can't a comment. How many times do I have to ask you if you want to be co-commish and you turn it down? If I knew the 6th time you'd say yes I'd asked you 5 times in a row three weeks ago and saved myself the time of conversing with you.

Sanjuro

a) I didn't do anything. I mentioned ad nauseum the league series would auto-resolve after 6 days. You must've missed that post completely - http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=37473589&postcount=888
b) For someone who has been sarcastic and generally as butthurt as you have been the last 2 weeks you sure can't take a comment. How many times do I have to ask you if you want to be co-commish and you turn it down? If I knew the 6th time you'd say yes I'd asked you 5 times in a row three weeks ago and saved myself the time of conversing with you.

Christ, you're such a douchebag.

Christ, you're such a douchebag.
I'm a douchebag for telling the truth? It hurts.... truth hurts. Name one thing I said that was a lie. Did I NOT ask you repeatedly to be co-commish? Did I NOT state the games would auto-resolve by themselves and I would have to keep resetting them? In fact, the only "lie" I gave is that I said those games would STAY resolved! I STILL don't know why I reset them...

weknowdrama.jpg

Stay free, stop complaining. Man up and discuss this shit without the motherfucking snarkiness of a petulant child. If you got beef, iron it out instead of the driveby sarcasm. So tired of the constant twofaced shit, I'll ask you ONE MORE FUCKING TIME, straight answer or it'll never come up again.

Do you want to be co-commish?

Yes or No?

Sanjuro

You keep making my point. Grow up, Frankman.

I've never said "no" or ever declined to be co-commissioner. It's not a godly responsibility, it's supposed to be a league where friends and people on these boards can play. Instead, you basically stole the league which I've been running for a couple years now and just made it frustrating for almost everyone involved. I've received numerous messages already about you.

Instead all I get is your heavily edited, lengthy, "insert picture here", and incoherent post. That is the part that makes you sound like an absolute douchebag.

oh btw word to everyone, the next resolve in 4-5 days for Series 4 games is definitely staying resolved if you haven't started playing the series. GET THE GAMES IN, we are getting way behind.
I keep making my point. I need to grow up but I won't.

I've said "no" and declined to be co-commissioner five times. It's not a godly responsibility, it's supposed to be a league where friends and people on these boards can play. Instead, I've basically made snarky comments and make it frustrating for people who keep contacting me for games and I'm not around.

Instead all I can say is more sarcastic whahahahhahahah driveby comments which make me a humongous douchebag because I'm too mad to acknowledge the truth.
Fixed.

And the "receiving PMs" part is hilarious considering your history in the Madden leagues and in past MLB leagues... you're not innocent, my friend. Don't pretend you are.

But if there is anyone who has issues with me how I have run the league, you can hit me up on AIM. I'll be on all day and we can talk about why SCEA has fucked up League Settings... like friends!

Sanjuro

I get along with everyone fairly well in the various leagues, you seem to be the one major exclusion. You're clearly trying your best here. Again, I usually don't have any real issues with you, you just try and frustrate people. Re-read your last few posts.

Sanjuro

Sanjuro, whenever you're done quarreling with Frank, I'm available to get some games in.

If someone didn't award the victories to you last night, I was available all morning to get games in.

When is your full availability for the next few days? Message me.

Fenix

That was a good series, a HBP away from a perfect game. I learned early that balks happen when the game takes a single press of the X button as two and starts your delivery right away. Thus I tend to shy away from the main pitch when there are runners on base. It tends to happen more the worse the lag is.

That was a good series, a HBP away from a perfect game. I learned early that balks happen when the game takes a single press of the X button as two and starts your delivery right away. Thus I tend to shy away from the main pitch when there are runners on base. It tends to happen more the worse the lag is.

Idk if I have ever looked at a stat line and been so frustrated before in a baseball game. you had 3 hits, 2 of which were solo shots that last game and then won 2-0. I just don't know man, just don't know

Fenix

Idk if I have ever looked at a stat line and been so frustrated before in a baseball game. you had 3 hits, 2 of which were solo shots that last game and then won 2-0. I just don't know man, just don't know
I caught a lucky break on those dingers. It looked like you were starting a pattern of throwing changes and sliders below the zone once you got to two strikes, so I just jammed my stick down and hoped I was right.

Sanjuro

The computer is sentient?

READING IS FUN-DAMENTAL.

Obviously it was me. All me.

It was "all" you, unless you can give more information to how this works without being a complete jackass.

The game went from being "Unresolved" to "Comm. Resolved". Either way, I couldn't play the game without any manual assistance.

It was "all" you, unless you can give more information to how this works without being a complete jackass.

The game went from being "Unresolved" to "Comm. Resolved". Either way, I couldn't play the game without any manual assistance.
Why would I resolve like 30 games, and unresolve them? Y'know, since the same message pops up when the computer resolves a game.

Yeah... no one else complained other than informing me the CPU autoresolved. You on the other hand go full Gene Hackman in Enemy of the State.

EDIT: I must say Enemy of the State was a pretty good effing movie. Anyone see it before?

Sanjuro

Why would I resolve like 30 games, and unresolve them? Y'know, since the same message pops up when the computer resolves a game.

Yeah... no one else complained other than informing me the CPU autoresolved. You on the other hand go full Gene Hackman in Enemy of the State.

You made some snide comment about C++, then rambled on excessively. I don't have commish access, I have no idea how it is handled.

You made some snide comment about C++, then rambled on excessively. I don't have commish access, I have no idea how it is handled.
That's right, you don't. And you immediately thought I was trying to screw you and only you. Why was that your 1st thought process and not the thought process of 21 other people?

philosoraptor.jpg

Next time, no jumping to conclusions ok?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Gg Kave. Braun came up huge!

Great series man. I knew that wasn't my game from the first inning.

I don't know what the hell happened but any time I threw a curveball in the dirt on strike 3 my catcher would just lock up and I couldn't move or even throw the ball.

Once again survived the perfect game.

gg dcx

no matter what i do, i can't hit online consistently. i'm not a great hitter offline either but its just pathetic online. i feel lucky if i get 3-5 hits!

DCX

DCX
gg dcx

no matter what i do, i can't hit online consistently. i'm not a great hitter offline either but its just pathetic online. i feel lucky if i get 3-5 hits!
It was a pitching duel. I didn't think that home run was fair to be honest. I can another if you can.

DCX

It was a pitching duel. I didn't think that home run was fair to be honest. I can another if you can.

DCX

yeah the HR looked like it was going out but it touched the foul pole so it was good!

i can the others tomorrow! too frustrated with the game to do it again tonight!

Top Bottom