• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 13: The Show Online League Thread

Sanjuro

http://theshownation.com/leagues/53704/standings

Sanjuro - Red Sox
Aim: sanjuromifune
Schedule: Here
Send him PM

Dmncnby2k9 - Mets
Aim: Unknown
Send him PM

Rinse82 - Blue Jays
Send him PM

Turnbuckle - Tigers
Send him PM

Square Triangle - Angels
PM him Here

Storybook77 - Braves
Send him PM

Pheeniks - Marlins
Aim: Thepheeniks
Send him PM

McNeily - Nationals
Send him PM

Zep - Phillies
Aim: Big Zep17
Send him PM

MrBob - Cubbies
Aim: Mrbob2k1
Send him Pm

Goldlion054 - Reds
Aim: goldlion054
Send him PM

Eznark - Brewers
Aim: bpqb7
Sned him PM

Acheron_xl - Diamondbacks
Send him PM

kccitystar - Yankees
Aim: kccitystar
Send him PM

Ecnal - Fathers(Padres)
Send him PM

FrenchMovieTheme - Giants
Aim: Whossorrynow015
Send him PM

Reserves: Smokey, Frankman, kccitystar, kingocfs, Marleyman, FrankWza, jmitchell

FrankWza

Up in the air. Being your first season there might not be room for you. At the least, you'll be on a waiting list. Just state your team and intentions.

yeah, i dont want to take a vets spot. team doesnt matter. nats, white sox or royals.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
dang, why not? giants are beastly in the game (used them a few times in exhibition). even a bum like me can put some runs on the board!

I was kinda disappointed in last years game and decided to just wait till next year for the ps4 version. Maybe Ill get Madden or nba 2k this year (havnt got them in a few years)

I was kinda disappointed in last years game and decided to just wait till next year for the ps4 version. Maybe Ill get Madden or nba 2k this year (havnt got them in a few years)

if you get madden (for 360!) drop by the franchise thread for next season if interested! you can't have the niners tho :D

Will do. I usually get for ps3 but could get 360 version this year.

the community is more active for 360.... well, at least ours is. even if you aren't in the franchise there are usually plenty of people around to play if you just ask in the thread. plus the madden thread is like its own mini-community. as a niners fan you would be welcomed by all

Rorschach

as a niners fan you would be welcomed by all

d0Y3b.gif

kingocfs

Wow! I never thought someone would beat me to it. That's okay, I don't mind letting someone else take em for a change. If fact, I should probably sit out the first round, since I have like zero time on my hands right now.

Nah man, if you've done it before then they're all yours. Seniority!

I'll go for the Mariners instead.

FrankWza

looks like if i am in i will lose out on both royals and nats. how about angels,rangers or reds instead? looks like they are still available and im deferring to vets

Top Bottom