• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 Season 8 Thread of "Kobe do you polish yo rings"?

Smokey

viakado said:
so is your girlfriend.

thumbs%20down%20col.gif

Smokey

chaoticprout said:
Draft Combine comes out on August 26th.

I won't be able to play for the first week or so though, damn.

oh really.

same day as start of fall semester and 15 hrs of hell :(.

i'll still probably get it even though I don't mess around with Association or anything with 2k.

charsace

anyone want to play? Nets here!

on another note my xbox is dying :( Half of my games don't read even though there are no scratches on them :(

DCX

DCX
charsace said:

on another note my xbox is dying :( Half of my games don't read even though there are no scratches on them :(
after my madden game...

DCX

DCX

DCX
charsace said:

are you around? if not i gotta run an errand and be back in 30...

DCX

Smokey said:
when is the week advancing

is everyone done? sorry i've had a visitor since thursday and i haven't been online :(

Nets-Blazers
Bucks-Cavs
Blazers-Bucks
Knicks-Nets
Cavs-Nets
Knicks-Blazers
Nets-Bucks

If your team was highlighted you really need to get your act together cause you've played ONE GAME!

Anyways, we only got 8 here, so if yall want me to advance today let me know. I trust you guys to play the games anyways. I know we got madden out but yall got to play!

i could also just sim the regular season to jump to playoffs if you so wish too lol

Smokey

ph33nix said:
is everyone done? sorry i've had a visitor since thursday and i haven't been online :(

Nets-Blazers
Bucks-Cavs
Blazers-Bucks
Knicks-Nets
Cavs-Nets
Knicks-Blazers
Nets-Bucks

If your team was highlighted you really need to get your act together cause you've played ONE GAME!

Anyways, we only got 8 here, so if yall want me to advance today let me know. I trust you guys to play the games anyways. I know we got madden out but yall got to play!

i could also just sim the regular season to jump to playoffs if you so wish too lol

pheeniks said:

might as well play it out imo since we're 'technically' 1/2 way done. it's really for seeding anyway, but still.

ok you fools im advancing sometime today. speak up or else i'm doing it when i find someone to play on MY week 2 schedule!!

i think we only care about the playoffs at this point anyways :lol

So I have an excess of swingmen...

Monta
Arenas
Butler
JAX

One of these guys is an odd man out of the rotation. So if you want two of them for one player+trash let me know!

WITNESS2K9 said:
what type of player are u lookin for, i thought u didnt want any more guards

i just want a better 2, or 1, i'm willing to unload 2 good players (ellis, gilbert, caron) for 1 great player if that makes sense

can you play in a bit? i wanna show you mai powers

and does anyone give a flying fuck about the regular season anymore? im just going to put out a vote for...

A) Keep doing regular season
B) Skip to the PLAYOFFS

Viakado - B
Me - B (I'm done anyways...)

ph33nix said:
i just want a better 2, or 1, i'm willing to unload 2 good players (ellis, gilbert, caron) for 1 great player if that makes sense

and does anyone give a flying fuck about the regular season anymore? im just going to put out a vote for...

B) Skip to the PLAYOFFS

Viakado - B

i dont want monta,( even though im a fan in real life:lol ) who do u want on my team for butler+somebody else. D Wade is out of the question

Smokey

ph33nix said:

B) Skip to the PLAYOFFS

Viakado - B

it's w/e

madden league has started too.

HEY LOW 2 learn to quote you rookie.

edit: nice stealth edit.

WITNESS2K9 said:
ph33nix said:

B) Skip to the PLAYOFFS

Viakado - B
Me - B (I'm done anyways...)[/QUO

i dont want monta,( even though im a fan in real life:lol ) who do u want on my team for butler+somebody else. D Wade is out of the question

butler and arenas for chauncey and durant

also, can you play in a bit and what was your vote (learn to quote too! :lol )

i know how to quote i just accidently deleted a part, so it wouldnt quote.

i want to play out the season, but dosent really matter. i choose option A lol

Top Bottom