• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 Season 8 Thread of "Kobe do you polish yo rings"?

DCX said:
DCX
Smokey
Hunter
Heylow2
Cold
Viakado
Me
Fivering

Fixed for justice.

DCX

I told Chaotic to sign in first in case you wanted to be a nice guy and let him have it cause HE WAS THERE WHEN IT MATTERED!

But yeah, spot's yours, thanks a lot though chaotic...although now we have to wait till fucking Sunday to do this, fuck 2k :lol

So, new official draft time: 11:45 PM ET/8:45 PM ET on SUNDAY NIGHT. If Live goes down again I will personally go to Hunter's house and break his controllers for him!

Also, fuck you guys last night, you knew I was so passed out, when the last level started I was just standing there hacking away in one spot in my sleep while you guys laughed :lol

Wow.

I just went into the league in-game...I can't drop Chaotic for DCX. I could have done this BEFORE the draft date/time was set, now I can't. Maybe there's a solution to this that you two can work out.

Or I can make another league. Viva 2k...

This is ridiculous :lol

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
Wow.

I just went into the league in-game...I can't drop Chaotic for DCX. I could have done this BEFORE the draft date/time was set, now I can't. Maybe there's a solution to this that you two can work out.

Or I can make another league. Viva 2k...

This is ridiculous :lol
fuck u...thats what i get for trusting a Heat fan...

DCX

DCX said:
fuck u...thats what i get for trusting a Heat fan...

DCX

what did I do?

blame 2k and live. we would've had this shit wrapped up yesterday if they ever got their act together :lol

and what will we do? time between draft intervals is 45 seconds. we're gonna be in a chat room anyways. you could look at the rosters on your own screen, we can announce the picks in the chat room, and you could relay to chaotic what you want. the pro with this is that you won't have to search hard for a good player you want, the con is that chaotic is basically going to sit there and draft for someone and then be forced to drop out

so i could make a new league. or you could send chaotic a nice check!

DCX

DCX
viakado said:
make new league please.
btw, i wanna play turtles in time with you guys. :(
im getting it tonight
Have Chao draft for me, i'm sure he doesn't want to spend 40+ minutes drafting my team only to be kicked off when the thing starts, why didn't you just add him and birdman and make it ten? Whatever he wants to do, i'd hate to have him draft for me and waste his time...i want in on this fantasy league that i've been harping on for months. you made the league you fix it... :D

DCX

I can't draft tonight, I'll most likely be out, but I'll sign up for the new one now. I'm available all day tomorrow/the day after

edit: nm apparently the draft is on sunday. I guess I can do it for you DCX, I need a list of people

Smokey

CB3 said:
I realize right after me, Smokey, hunter, and Pheeniks beat TMNT, that the achievement for beating it with all 4 turtles actually probably means beating with YOURSELF with all 4 turtles. as in you gotta beat the game 4 times.

:lol

Man I realized that too. I was pissed I was really expecting that achievement. Buncha BS. That was my 2nd time beating it, I think the first was with Michaelangelo. Still gotta do it with Leonardo and Raphael :/

pheeniks was there probably slobbering on himself since he was so tired. Shit was hilarious:lol

We need to do 4-player Splosion Man. Chars and I tried last night, but we couldn't connect to each other. I think somethings wrong with my fucking router or something, b/c I couldn't join kado when we tried to play Halo either.

for league: just have chaotic draft the people dc wants. we can get in a private chat and dcx can tell chaotic who he wants right then and there, until it's over.

charsace said:
PS: You like the cock.
badtat.jpg

DCX

DCX
chaoticprout said:
I can't draft tonight, I'll most likely be out, but I'll sign up for the new one now. I'm available all day tomorrow/the day after

edit: nm apparently the draft is on sunday. I guess I can do it for you DCX, I need a list of people
Ok, you'll be my Isiah for the night :p PM me your AIM.

DCX

Just want to remind everyone the draft is tomorrow at Sunday, 11:45 PM ET. If Live fucks us over again I will blow shit up.

Also, another reminder that we didn't draft tonight because Smokey claims to have poon tonight. I hope it was worth it...

Smokey

ph33nix said:
Just want to remind everyone the draft is tomorrow at Sunday, 11:45 PM ET. If Live fucks us over again I will blow shit up.

Also, another reminder that we didn't draft tonight because Smokey claims to have poon tonight. I hope it was worth it...

I got my days mixed up, it was actually last night :lol .

oh well gives everybody more time to think about who they want to pick!

Smokey said:
I got my days mixed up, it was actually last night :lol .

oh well gives everybody more time to think about who they want to pick!

god damn it!!!

if we make a new league now maybe we can do it tonight...who is down for this try? :lol

Smokey

ph33nix said:
god damn it!!!

if we make a new league now maybe we can do it tonight...who is down for this try? :lol

sunday is better. everybody already has it in their minds that draft day is sunday.

Smokey

ph33nix said:
you're going to pick yao again aren't you?

you're nothing without his over the backs.

i may pick KW-AME Brown just to spite you. Oh and I just got called into work later on this evening so now we definitely can't have the draft until tomorrow!

Smokey said:
i may pick KW-AME Brown just to spite you. Oh and I just got called into work later on this evening so now we definitely can't have the draft until tomorrow!

who was kwame brown when we were doing pistons-bulls and who was the one that kept saying that? :lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
It was hunter saying it. i dunno who was actually kwame though. probably whoever was Antonio. DCX i think

Smokey

ph33nix said:
who was kwame brown when we were doing pistons-bulls and who was the one that kept saying that? :lol

i kept saying it in my stephen a smith voice, although it turns out it was actually mcdyce who was out there:lol

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
he'll be there. you should pm him a list of players you want/do not want
Can't i do it via aim, maybe he tell me whos off the list...i rather do it real time...it'll be hard but it's better than a list i think .

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its possible i might miss the draft :lol Something might have came up. I might be pulling a Smokey. Sorry dudes, ill take whoever 2k gives me and roll with that if i have to.

CB3 said:
Its possible i might miss the draft :lol Something might have came up. I might be pulling a Smokey. Sorry dudes, ill take whoever 2k gives me and roll with that if i have to.

Same. Car hunting is getting INTENSE and I may or may not be at the dealership. Hopefully I'll be back but we'll see.

Smokey

CB3 said:

pre assign your picks them before you get to business!

you got plenty of time it doesn't start for another 3 hrs!!!

Smokey

wait is everybody going to be there (maybe not cb3)

ive only seen 4 ppl including myself say anything about it.

you guys better not flake

DCX

DCX
chaoticprout said:
Nope, hopefully tomorrow.
good luck, i've just finished haggling and wheelin and dealin to get the ole lady a minivan....fuck...a minivan...i might as well get suspenders and a cath...

DCX

Top Bottom