• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 Season 8 Thread of "Kobe do you polish yo rings"?

Smokey

4 PEAT INCOMING

HoustonRockets.gif

Mrbob

mrbob2k1 (11:48:02 PM): you can't abuse madden like nba2k can be abused
dboythagr8 (11:48:36 PM): hahaa
dboythagr8 (11:48:40 PM): i dont abuse 2k
dboythagr8 (11:48:44 PM): thanks for the compliment
dboythagr8 (11:49:00 PM): fu
dboythagr8 (11:49:03 PM): i just re read that
mrbob2k1 (11:49:06 PM): ahahahahah
dboythagr8 (11:49:07 PM): u callin me a cheeesr?

Smokey

Mrbob said:
mrbob2k1 (11:48:02 PM): you can't abuse madden like nba2k can be abused
dboythagr8 (11:48:36 PM): hahaa
dboythagr8 (11:48:40 PM): i dont abuse 2k
dboythagr8 (11:48:44 PM): thanks for the compliment
dboythagr8 (11:49:00 PM): fu
dboythagr8 (11:49:03 PM): i just re read that
mrbob2k1 (11:49:06 PM): ahahahahah
dboythagr8 (11:49:07 PM): u callin me a cheeesr?

FUCK
YOU

Smokey

GG DC.

Michael Redd is laughing at you fools who passed up on him in the draft. He has a big ass Ruffles chip on his shoulder.

And what is the PIP limit now that there are 10 minute quarters?

Smokey said:
GG DC.

Michael Redd is laughing at you fools who passed up on him in the draft. He has a big ass Ruffles chip on his shoulder.

And what is the PIP limit now that there are 10 minute quarters?

I said 60 points. In both games I've played so far no one has surpassed 46, I think.

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
I said 60 points. In both games I've played so far no one has surpassed 46, I think.
I had 72 :lol First i'm a fool. For two reasons.

A- I played two games last night went to bed at 4am, and i had to wake up at 5:40.
B- I played two games with all new players and i didn't practice shooting styles or anything...Dirk was bricking shot after shot and freethrows etc...oh well

DCX

DCX said:

A- I played two games last night went to bed at 4am, and i had to wake up at 5:40.
B- I played two games with all new players and i didn't practice shooting styles or anything...Dirk was bricking shot after shot and freethrows etc...oh well

DCX

playoffs is what matters!

Smokey

DCX said:

DCX

goddam you are going to be sluggiiiiiiiiish today:lol

everybody makes playoffs so you're basically playing for seeding.

Smokey

I've done everything I possibly can to my connection. I've checked to see if correct XBL ports are open on , and they all come back with yes.

I made my router give the 360 the same IP address every time it is on the network and then put that IP address into the DMZ.

I've done the network connection test to XBL, and it is clear. No NAT errors or anything.

Isn't too much more I can do .

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I hate Routers. So fucking annoying. ATT did it right with their 2Wire Uverse Router somehow. I didnt have to mess with shit and my connection never ever drops. It was like night and day going from D-Link to ATT 2Wire

ok that's it. no more booze or bud before playing games!
smokey is it possible to have a wired connection? i eventually gave up. the fucking thing just made me lag like insane, i'm done with wireless BS

Smokey

ph33nix said:
ok that's it. no more booze or bud before playing games!
smokey is it possible to have a wired connection? i eventually gave up. the fucking thing just made me lag like insane, i'm done with wireless BS

I don't use wireless when playing online anymore. I use wired. Your netgear should be able to do both.

I finally had to direct connect from my modem to my 360 for the game to finally connect with HEY LOW 2...and it fuckin' disconnects in the 3rd quarter..5 point game.

wow, can we just play, 2k needs to upgrade their networking for 2k10. i hate 10 minute quarters when ur game gets dropped at the end of the 3rd quarter:lol

CAN WE JUST PLAY ONE FULL GAME

dwyane-wade-my-house.jpg

You all missed the D Wade lucky layup, and then still the ball for a reggie miller type play

22:44 Wade made a 2 point Layup 54-57
22:50 Wade made a 3 point Jump Shot 57-57

5 points in 6 seconds:lol :lol

Smokey

tonight we were tested men. our first test of this young fantasy season, and i can say with honor and pride that you have made me proud.

DHARRIS.jpg

+

Paul-Pierce-34_112609.jpg

in the last 2 minutes of the 4th said...we got this.

GG madenko. Check out the box score and the both of our starting 5 lineups. It's almost a mirror image.

And GG kirby.

GG smokey

My goal with this 2k9 season is to keep it under twenty.

I still claim I beat you in 1 v 100 on a per question basis.

For the record, I didn't chose crappy players for no reason. I am going for an all Seattle-area fantasy team (my hometown). I grew up and played ball with some of these guys.

Nate Robinson (Born Seattle, WA - Rainier Beach High School - University of Washington)
Brandon Roy (Born Seattle, WA - Garfield High School - University of Washington)
Jason Terry (Born Seattle, WA - Franklin High School)
Jamal Crawford (Born Seattle, WA - Rainier Beach High School)
Marvin Williams (Born Bremerton, WA)
Spencer Hawes (Born Seattle, WA - Seattle Prep High School - University of Washington)
Aaron Brooks (Born Seattle, WA - Franklin High School - University of Oregon)
Martell Webster (Born Seattle, WA - Seattle Prep High School)
Rodney Stuckey (Born Kent, WA - Eastern Washington University)
Adam Morrison (Mead High School and Gonzaga in Spokane, WA)

kirbybreezy said:
GG smokey

For the record, I didn't chose crappy players for no reason. I am going for an all Seattle-area fantasy team (my hometown). I grew up and played ball with some of these guys.

Nate Robinson (Born Seattle, WA - Rainier Beach High School - University of Washington)
Brandon Roy (Born Seattle, WA - Garfield High School - University of Washington)
Spencer Hawes (Born Seattle, WA - Seattle Prep High School - University of Washington)

Wow I didn't know you tried kissing blackace's ass that hard after you called him blackface
just kidding

Smokey

kirbybreezy said:
GG smokey

I figured that is what you did. When I was playing you I thought about and when I saw Aaron Brooks come in that's exactly what I said to myself.

And I was beasting in 1 v 100 you have no idea what you're talking about!

kirbybreezy said:
GG smokey

REPRESENT

space-needle.jpg

Smokey said:
tonight we were tested men. our first test of this young fantasy season, and i can say with honor and pride that you have made me proud.

DHARRIS.jpg

+

Paul-Pierce-34_112609.jpg

in the last 2 minutes of the 4th said...we got this.

GG madenko. Check out the box score and the both of our starting 5 lineups. It's almost a mirror image.

And GG kirby.

You forgot to mention my huge block on Pierce with Billups on the first possesion, even though game got disconnected:lol

Durant could not buy a bucket against the hawks (good game, even tho i should have won, i wish i could upload the shaq steal on jameer nelson:lol )

medium.jpg

Smokey said:
GG HEY LOW 2

devin harris comes through again in the 4th:D

good game, he cant even shoot like that, Durant is praying for a bucket:lol :lol , while devon harris jacks up shots

Durant is in a slump right now , he is due for a huge game.
I know you got scared when Hedo hit those back to back threes

Troy Murphy 4 Sixth Man of The Year!!!!

Smokey

WITNESS2K9 said:
good game, he cant even shoot like that, Durant is praying for a bucket:lol :lol , while devon harris jacks up shots

Durant is in a slump right now , he is due for a huge game.
I know you got scared when Hedo hit those back to back threes

Troy Murphy 4 Sixth Man of The Year!!!!

That's why I called a TO. TRACY went off at the end of the 2nd quarter though, that's when I sent you that message:lol

Smokey said:
That's why I called a TO. TRACY went off at the end of the 2nd quarter though, that's when I sent you that message:lol

Man i hope that change how you can defend in 2k10, like Mark Jackson on ESPN always says "Hand Down, Man down" hahahaha

Smokey

Did anybody pick up Trials HD from XBLA today?

Fun little addicting game. RIDICULOUSLY hard at the end of the medium levels and the entire set of hard levels.

I see there's an extreme set of levels too. Yah, probably not gonna get there!

Smokey said:
Did anybody pick up Trials HD from XBLA today?

Fun little addicting game. RIDICULOUSLY hard at the end of the medium levels and the entire set of hard levels.

I see there's an extreme set of levels too. Yah, probably not gonna get there!

you still need to play me in this game fool

Top Bottom