• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 Season 8 Thread of "Kobe do you polish yo rings"?

Birdman02 said:
The closest thing I can offer is Josh Howard.

weed.jpg

Smokey

DiddyBop said:
Alright ive signed in!

Anddddddddd with that season 8 is officially launched.

http://community.2ksports.com/community/league/index.cfm?l=152033

So trade your hearts away.

We'll "officially" start the season on Sunday. You have 7 days to play 5 games, just like last season. And remember the Home team always initiates the challenge. I've also adjusted the sliders a bit. Pretty much the same as last season but with clutch off.

For Ace and Shawn I dunno if you've played in 2k9 leagues before, but when you log into our league you will see 5 boxes at the top of the screen. This is your "owners home". Those 5 games represent your set of games for that particular week. You can play them in any order you choose just as long as they get played. You guys can check stats, submit trades, adjust your lineup etc. all through the website. You might want to link your GT w/ 2ksports.com so you can have access to all the good stuff.

Time to get down to biznas! Gotta find some plays in the Rox playbook and get da party rollin!

Birdman02

DCX, I'm not really interested in Hughes, and that trade would leave me with a midget team.

Vidakoa, the only way you're getting Dirk is if Dwight is involved (and I don't think I'd even do that). Give me Hedo for Josh straight-up dammit!!!

Also, I'm looking to move Kidd (Terry and obviously Howard are also available) if anybody's interested. And I need another scrub center.

birdman, i have a couple of centers you might like. foyle, battie, or gortat.

smokey. artest/hedo trade talks back on. i have an offer you can't resist. (possible 3way)

DCX

DCX
Birdman02 said:
DCX, I'm not really interested in Hughes, and that trade would leave me with a midget team.

Vidakoa, the only way you're getting Dirk is if Dwight is involved (and I don't think I'd even do that). Give me Hedo for Josh straight-up dammit!!!

Also, I'm looking to move Kidd (Terry and obviously Howard are also available) if anybody's interested. And I need another scrub center.
Ok how about Harrington and Nate for Josh and Brandon Bass?

DCX

So the website won't let you propose trades cause under "my teams" there's no one on the roster...but it works in the game. Never change 2k! But I went ahead and proposed my raptors trade...

And this "Week" I get Hunter, 'Ace, Smokey (you bastard I know you rigged the scheduling), Hey Low, and Kirby...I can play games tonight and tomorrow but after that I will be gone till the 26th and I will have an extremely short time period after the 26th to play, then I may not be able to play again until July 4th or 5th. Or possible later (I better get internet and my TV shipped fast)

charsace

Viak the trade we agreed to I have put up. Accept it already.

pheeniks i will destroy you tonight. Genuflect to your new god tonight bitch.

DCX

DCX
@ Orlando Magic
@ Cleveland Cavaliers
@ Toronto Raptors
Denver Nuggets
Phoenix Suns

Any of you guys playing tonight?

DCX

charsace

DCX said:
@ Orlando Magic
@ Cleveland Cavaliers
@ Toronto Raptors
Denver Nuggets
Phoenix Suns

Any of you guys playing tonight?

DCX
I am. Ready to lose? I think you are. Around 8-8:30 I will be around.

DCX

DCX
charsace said:
I am. Ready to lose? I think you are. Around 8-8:30 I will be around.
It's easy top be cocky when you are running with a squad, but i tell you this, you lose to me tonight nothing ever you will speak of my name!!

DCX

Alright so here's the deal:

Either someone trades me a legit C or else I unleash Mark Blount on the league.

Pick your poison.

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
Alright so here's the deal:

Either someone trades me a legit C or else I unleash Mark Blount on the league.

Pick your poison.
Curry is on the block bitch!

DCX

DCX said:
For Cook and you have a deal.

DCX

actually you know what. i need to scrap the deal for the moment

i'd rather start Haslem-Bosh and have mark blount come off the bench than have Bosh-Curry and have haslem off the bench. give me a moment to think

ok fuck it. the vikado side in me came up and i'll do the trade

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
actually you know what. i need to scrap the deal for the moment

i'd rather start Haslem-Bosh and have mark blount come off the bench than have Bosh-Curry and have haslem off the bench. give me a moment to think

ok fuck it. the vikado side in me came up and i'll do the trade
:)

DCX

Birdman02

DCX said:
Ok how about Harrington and Nate for Josh and Brandon Bass?

DCX

You have a deal sir. I proposed it on the site.

Via, which one of my scrubs (not Gerald Green) do you want for Foyle or Battie?

DCX

DCX
Birdman02 said:
You have a deal sir. I proposed it on the site.

:) Nice doing biz with you!

DCX

Birdman02 said:
i want jason terry. multi-player trade? :)

players on the block for those intersted:

guards:
jameer nelson (87)
Hedo(86)
Alston(83)
Dantay Jones(74)
JJ redick (69)

centers:
Foyle(71)
battie(71)
gortat(70)

type of player i want in return. defensive 2/3.

DCX

DCX
Shawnwhann said:
Great game again DCX, that Gallinari son of a bitch is deadly from beyond the arc. :lol
The rooster is my secret weapon! My team was under manned, but we hung in there, LeCrab got tired and i made a run..now i got my real team waiting on all comer lets go.

DCX

DCX

DCX
charsace said:
Anyone want to play?

I just got fucking robbed. Thank you very much 2k.

DCX got 16 fucking ft. Fucking game.
:lol :lol :lol You got David LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!

davidleelob.jpg

DCX

DCX

DCX
Vik stop being a bitch and play man on man D, and how about run to a spot and draw charges the whole game, nice! GG Vikaflopamous

DCX

DCX

DCX
viakado said:
that was a scrim, you douche. i was screwing around half the time.
umad?
-yesu r!
Who gives a shit if it was a scrim or not if i wanted to play a random type of game i would have..

DCX

charsace

DCX said:
:lol :lol :lol You got David LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!

davidleelob.jpg

DCX
I should have saved that play. Such fucking bullshit. Lee was missing a ton of layups and all of a sudden he gets a starman power up like mario in the 4th q.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
So what's the deal? Nobody wants Rudy or Outlaw?

Top Bottom