• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 Season 8 Thread of "Kobe do you polish yo rings"?

Smokey

ph33nix said:
Ok...I'll let you know, I'm trying to get this done so she'll leave me alone :lol

And I hope our connection is fine. Dallas--->Japan is quite a ways and with 2k it's basically earth--->jupiter

:lol :lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Blackace said:
I am prone to some pauses too... it is 1:13 in the afternoon here on Sunday.. I ain't going no where..

you wanna play while your waiting for pheeniks

DCX

DCX
viakado said:
Odom>>>lma. And jameer>>rudy. It would have to b alston
And pheeniks I need a defensive 3. I want matrix
You wanna play for real? You're my last opponent for the week.

DCX

viakado said:
Odom>>>lma. And jameer>>rudy. It would have to b alston
And pheeniks I need a defensive 3. I want matrix

no thanks. i love me matrix for the 2-3 alley oops i throw him per game

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Looks like Blackface is scared of the Lakers. Just like the Seattle Supers....
Oh. My Bad.

CB3 said:
Looks like Blackface is scared of the Lakers. Just like the Seattle Supers....
Oh. My Bad.

l3755493.jpg

Birdman02

GG Diddy. I still can't shoot consistenltly with Dirk (other than layups), but for some unexplainable reason I am money with Gerald Green and Erik Dampier!! Gotta love 2k!!

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
down to the wire.. good ass game

Edit: And Rudy is still out there if anyone wants him

Blackace said:
down to the wire.. good ass game

Edit: And Rudy is still out there if anyone wants him

that was some crazy shit. GG

got lucky with the and 1s at the end...and sorry but i knew when you passed with oden that shit was not gonna be good, i could see you thinking "oden is definitely missing this" :lol

my team had a steady balance till that game. had to go to wade a LOT since bosh was scrubbing it out on offense

Blackace

ph33nix said:
that was some crazy shit. GG

got lucky with the and 1s at the end...and sorry but i knew when you passed with oden that shit was not gonna be good, i could see you thinking "oden is definitely missing this" :lol

my team had a steady balance till that game. had to go to wade a LOT since bosh was scrubbing it out on offense

LMA was a beast on D for some reason..

I missed a shit load of open jumpers with a few players.. I should tune up a bit and get use to the release points. But not bad for my first online game ever.. :lol

Smokey

Blackace said:
LMA was a beast on D for some reason..

I missed a shit load of open jumpers with a few players.. I should tune up a bit and get use to the release points. But not bad for my first online game ever.. :lol

So lag from Japan to the States worked out all right then? Woulda been sweet to get a W in your first 2k game online though.

Check out my article I put up on our front page, highlighting the Heat's 5-0 start:
http://community.2ksports.com/community/league/index.cfm?l=152033

I wanna do like a couple a week just for fun. I could get plenty of material and commentary for subjects such as madenko trading fucking Lewis to the Lakers, or Charizard breaking his controller in frustration.

So many opportunities.

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
So lag from Japan to the States worked out all right then? Woulda been sweet to get a W in your first 2k game online though.

Check out my article I put up on our front page, highlighting the Heat's 5-0 start:

I wanna do like a couple a week just for fun. I could get plenty of material and commentary for subjects such as madenko trading fucking Lewis to the Lakers, or Charizard breaking his controller in frustration.

So many opportunities.
Good job with that! If only Vik would get you some TNT graphics :lol Oh btw Pheeniks, i have a solution to your worst trade ever. I need the Easy Ed back :/

PS: Happy father's day 2k9 Gaffers

DCX

daw840

If anyone needs to play the Celtics. I am here. Just send me a message on XBL, I will be playing some UFC.

GT: DarkQberto

Smokey

Today is the "official" start of the league.

We'll have 7 days for each round. So the deadline for week 1 games is Next Sunday, June 28. Or if everybody finishes before that time, I will go ahead and advance it.

daw840

Again. If anyone is around to play right now I am available for a league game. Message me on XBL, GT: DarkQberto

@ Portland Blazers
Toronto Raptors
Los Angeles Lakers
Golden State Warriors
Dallas Mavericks

daw840

Really! No one on my schedule is available? I have been around for about 4 hours now....and not even one person wants to play their fucking game?:lol

Smokey said:

So many opportunities.
gofuck urself. Lamars a better than lewis. Plus I got rZa too.
I'm not giving up nelson just for scola. Take out scola and I'll give u alston instead

Blackace

still got to make one trade..

I will be at home in about 3 hours if anyone is up for games.

ecnal

i'll just leave this here...

1z3m1l4.jpg

gg daw.

good thing cb didn't want him. in ~34 minutes he has scored 27 pts on 70% shooting, and grabbed 19 boards :lol

Smokey

viakado said:
gofuck urself. Lamars a better than lewis. Plus I got rZa too.
I'm not giving up nelson just for scola. Take out scola and I'll give u alston instead

wtf i offered you artest and scola for turk/nelson are you blind?!?

Smokey said:
wtf i offered you artest and scola for turk/nelson are you blind?!?
jameer is fucking clutch man.
i have a 3way with another that would've been a sweet deal for all parties including yourself, but at the moment its stalled.
artest for hedo/alston. i dont want scola. nelson is the dealbreaker.

Blackace

I want to move Rudy and/or Outlaw..

I am willing to take a good player and a scrub for the pair..

Blackace

Birdman02 said:
Do you wanna do Rudy and Outlaw for Nate and a scrub not named Gerald Green?

Not named Green... damn... hahaha let me look at who I could take..

Smokey

Ace I want in on the Rudy/Outlaw sweepstakes.

Anybody you want on the squad not named TRACY or YAO?

Also, HEY LOW 2 told me to let you all know J Richardson is on the trading block.

Blackace

Smokey said:
Ace I want in on the Rudy/Outlaw sweepstakes.

Anybody you want on the squad not named TRACY or YAO?

Also, HEY LOW 2 told me to let you all know J Richardson is on the trading block.

From the Rockets.. man, only guy that would fit would be Artest..

Blackace said:

hm...

I'll think about it. I kinda like Matrix for his intangibles but the bitch can't do anything on offense to save his life except layup or dunk :lol

and why is J rich on the block? he makes him look like jordan

Blackace

ph33nix said:
hm...

I'll think about it. I kinda like Matrix for his intangibles but the bitch can't do anything on offense to save his life except layup or dunk :lol

Which isn't that good in the online league with the pip cap.

Blackace

Birdman02 said:
You guys suck....let me make my trades in peace!!!

I would have done it for Robinson and Green in a heartbeat.. :lol

Blackace

viakado said:
get your dirty fucking hands off my artest, you somofatbitch! :(

Hey just throwing it out there... working the lines.. Rudy's agent in Spain is telling people he doesn't enjoy the trees in Portland..

Birdman02

Blackace said:
I would have done it for Robinson and Green in a heartbeat.. :lol

Shawne Williams and Antoine Wright are pretty similar. Green is just one of my sentimental favorites on the team. I might be willing to part with him...I just don't want to, but I'd consider it if it's the deal breaker.

Top Bottom