• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 Season 8 Thread of "Kobe do you polish yo rings"?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Sasha is on the block by the way. Looking for a solid backup SF/PF. Its 2k9 sasha so he isnt worthless like in real life

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
got people in the house setting up our new bed.. I'll be around in a bit

Smokey

Points in paint limit is 50. If you have over 100 pts, your PIP cannot exceed 50% of your total. Any of these happen and it's an auto loss.

Blackace

Smokey said:
Points in paint limit is 50. If you have over 100 pts, your PIP cannot exceed 50% of your total. Any of these happen and it's an auto loss.

minus the fast break points from that and I think we have a winner

Smokey

Blackace said:
minus the fast break points from that and I think we have a winner

FB points don't count towards your PIP total anyway. I decided last season to just go strictly by what the PIP number is because you could be on a fast break and pull up for a 3 or a jumpshot and the game will still count that as FB points. So it would be very difficult, if not impossible to determine how many points on the FB were actually scored in the paint and how many were not.

viakado said:
gimme artest you sonofabitch :(

What 3 way trade were you talking about earlier?

Forgot to mention, you are allowed an extra 10 PIP per Overtime period. I updated the OP with this too

I DID IT

I FINALLY BEAT SMOKEY

loltiger.gif

Smokey said:
What 3 way trade were you talking about earlier?

Forgot to mention, you are allowed an extra 10 PIP per Overtime period. I updated the OP with this too
you sonofabitch, why didnt you tell me about the 10 extra 10pip/overtime period. i practically gave up that game against hunter. :/

anyways, the possible 3way was you giving me artest and you get hedo/alston in return.

charsace

viakado said:
you sonofabitch, why didnt you tell me about the 10 extra 10pip/overtime period. i practically gave up that game against hunter. :/

anyways, the possible 3way was you giving me artest and you get hedo/alston in return.
lol I stopped driving too.

viakado said:

be glad you didn't. if you won he might have broken his xbox too

Birdman02

Fucking Dirk! He missed 6 dunks/layups! Why did I pick this team when I know I suck with them online???

viakado said:
looking at the shot chart, a guy like hedo would've done wonders to help you.
just wow. lol

let me contemplate on this...
Then let me have him!!

I really want to know who programs "Top Plays". The top 3 plays are like a Dirk layup, a James Singleton jumpshot, and a Shawn Marion layup when I threw 3 alley oops in the game :lol

Birdman02 said:
I was wondering the same thing....I thought the Gerald Green dunk was pretty nice!!!:D

Yeah at least that should have been in there, I was like WTF at the Singleton jumpshot :lol

I've played 4/5 games now...Blackace is the last one on the list. I'm leaving tomorrow though and should be back 26th but it's possible I don't come back till the 28th or so. I'll still be posted periodically at night.

Wish me luck in finding a place :(

Smokey

Now that I'm home from work...gg earlier Birdman and Pheeniks.

Pheeniks I'm gonna let you ride high right now. You feelin' real good about yourself Mr. 4-0. I got da rematch circled, week 4 game #2 we'll be back sucka.

Birdman - This was a crazy game. I had some anggggggggggggerr from the game against Miami, so we had to come out firing on all cylinders especially against the Mavs. Dirk kept missing bunnies, and on the other end it seemed like I couldn't miss. Good ol 2k for ya!

Blackace said:
anyone up for a game now?

How long will you be around? I'm packing my stuff and I should be done kind of soon. Gotta get it out of the way or else my mom will be nagging on me (she always does this when anyone in the family travels) and I'm afraid the game would have to get a long pause.

Blackace

ph33nix said:
How long will you be around? I'm packing my stuff and I should be done kind of soon. Gotta get it out of the way or else my mom will be nagging on me (she always does this when anyone in the family travels) and I'm afraid the game would have to get a long pause.

I am prone to some pauses too... it is 1:13 in the afternoon here on Sunday.. I ain't going no where..

Blackace said:
I am prone to some pauses too... it is 1:13 in the afternoon here on Sunday.. I ain't going no where..

Ok...I'll let you know, I'm trying to get this done so she'll leave me alone :lol

And I hope our connection is fine. Dallas--->Japan is quite a ways and with 2k it's basically earth--->jupiter

Top Bottom