• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 Season 8 Thread of "Kobe do you polish yo rings"?

DCX

DCX
Wade...wow...Wade abuse in full effect tonight, especially in the fourth, no one can stay with him, no one can block a layup, he only blocks himself at the rim...ah well...tomorrow we can more...

DCX

DreamcastKC: Its a seven game series
DreamcastKC: You won't won the next..box and 1 with prince guarding wade
DreamcastKC: Dude...when in doubt u run to wade
DreamcastKC: I take wade away even if those other guys score u don't trust them enough
DreamcastKC: Trust me...u will lose game 2
DreamcastKC: Avatar bet...u mcgrady this series
DreamcastKC: I get a wade one u get marbury and his vaseline
DreamcastKC: The loser has to wear the avatar til knicks and heat play...if heat win u can shed the avatar and vice versa ...

haters_gonna_hate.gif

It's on.

DCX

DCX
I wouldn't brag, you won by 2...u didn't dominate me, and you never have in all the games we played...i needed a game to see where my rotations should be and i got it down now. You'll be lucky to win one more game...

DCX

Cloudy said:
When does the 2k10 league start? Draft Combine is so awesome :D

im guessing the first week it comes out, which is October 6th:lol :lol

we have to get used to the new features, but best believe im down for the 2k10 league:D

Smokey said:
ATTENTION all backstabbers!!!

WE NEED TO FINISH TOURNEY 1

THAT MEANS VIAKONGO STOP AVOIDING ME

CHARS AND DCX PLAY UR SHIT

hahahahahaha

u play on broadcast view?

Im waitn for Chars to stop playing that Shadowrun and finish our series

yeah i play on broadcast, i only change the view to 2k when im doing team-up, sometimes i play on showtime view

Smokey

WITNESS2K9 said:
Im waitn for Chars to stop playing that Shadowrun and finish our series

yeah i play on broadcast, i only change the view to 2k when im doing team-up, sometimes i play on showtime view

real men play on 2k

DCX

DCX
I hate 2k cam due to the way it makes the game ugly, but it's the only way to play against comp. Easy to do ISO motion passing lanes.

DCX

Smokey

WITNESS2K9 said:
real men arent fans of the rockets
:lol

why does view really matter?

real mean aren't fans of crybaby players who have named themselves "The Chosen One", wear shirts that say "check my stats", promote themselves for MVP,and proceed to make a forum name worshipping said player.

View matters to me. I seem to have pretty good success w/ 2k cam.

Smokey said:
real mean aren't fans of crybaby players who have named themselves "The Chosen One", wear shirts that say "check my stats", promote themselves for MVP,and proceed to make a forum name worshipping said player.

View matters to me. I seem to have pretty good success w/ 2k cam.

real men aren't fans of players who only play 12 games a season, and make a comback only to get re-injured. real men aren't fans of player whose teams do better when they are sidelined with another injury. real men aren't fans of players who, the only time they get out of the firdt round, is when they arent even playin:lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
WITNESS2K9 said:
real men aren't fans of players who only play 12 games a season, and make a comback only to get re-injured. real men aren't fans of player whose teams do better when they are sidelined with another injury. real men aren't fans of players who, the only time they get out of the firdt round, is when they arent even playin:lol

quick find a picture of a boy peeing on the rockets logo

Smokey

WITNESS2K9 said:

who said i was a fan of said player?

real men aren't fans of watching others act like 12 year olds doin stupid dances only to get eliminated and have "The Chosen One" run to mommy.

ecnal

WITNESS2K9 said:

didn't you draft tmac? :lol

charsace

Smokey said:
xplain why WANG decided to leave.

in your own words.
Simple. Most of 2k is fat, know nothing punks that are too lazy to make a new engine to truly take advantage of the hardware they are working on.

57 pts with Kobe and I still loss.

Smokey said:
who said i was a fan of said player?

real men aren't fans of watching others act like 12 year olds doin stupid dances only to get eliminated and have "The Chosen One" run to mommy.

Check his stats :lol :lol :lol :lol

yao-ming-cs.jpg

charsace said:
Simple. Most of 2k is fat, know nothing punks that are too lazy to make a new engine to truly take advantage of the hardware they are working on.

because all u did was gun with kobe, i was pissed when he went like 14-15 in the first half:lol

Smokey

charsace said:

:lol

charsace

WITNESS2K9 said:
Chars so you dont break your 2k9 disc in half i wont upload the D Wade game winner:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
upload it for people to see. Kobe has 90+ defense and wade still split the double.

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
DreamcastKC: Its a seven game series
DreamcastKC: You won't won the next..box and 1 with prince guarding wade
DreamcastKC: Dude...when in doubt u run to wade
DreamcastKC: I take wade away even if those other guys score u don't trust them enough
DreamcastKC: Trust me...u will lose game 2
DreamcastKC: Avatar bet...u mcgrady this series
DreamcastKC: I get a wade one u get marbury and his vaseline
DreamcastKC: The loser has to wear the avatar til knicks and heat play...if heat win u can shed the avatar and vice versa ...

haters_gonna_hate.gif

It's on.
http://community.2ksports.com/community/league/game.cfm?l=192869&g=10607731

DM_090729_SN_MARBURY_VASELINE_thumbnail_big.jpg

Get it ready BOY!

DCX

the series is 1-1 you asshat. you're not going to have oj mayo sink 27 foot fadeaways anymore

it's going to be so fun picking your avatar. hurry up and play me

Top Bottom