• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 Season 8 Thread of "Kobe do you polish yo rings"?

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
the series is 1-1 you asshat. you're not going to have oj mayo sink 27 foot fadeaways anymore

it's going to be so fun picking your avatar. hurry up and play me
MELO!! Melo gonna do u in kid! Wade MVP, Duncan and Al, i know themz guys i had them before, OMGZ i have shooterrs on the bench...

100-73? I forgot to keep count, all i know one is not like the other...your skill and mine...u win on a one point game with Wade game winner and i blew your ass out... 1-1 sure but your slap to my haymaker says u suck!

DCX

DCX said:
MELO!! Melo gonna do u in kid! Wade MVP, Duncan and Al, i know themz guys i had them before, OMGZ i have shooterrs on the bench...

100-73? I forgot to keep count, all i know one is not like the other...your skill and mine...u win on a one point game with Wade game winner and i blew your ass out... 1-1 sure but your slap to my haymaker says u suck!

DCX

you blew me out because you got a bunch of fucking horse shit shots to go in. that's the difference. there's nothing i can do if the game decides to let you drain contested jumpers at the end of the shot clock with crawford and if melo is airballing midrange shots

why dont you walk the talk and play me
after i eat my sesame chicken

Smokey

it's always the game's fault.

never the person controlling the game. never. ever. EVER.

you better not loose pheeniks.

unless it's madden

Smokey

pheeniks u humpdick it was best of 5 not best of 7. i just advanced tourney 1 to the ship.

sooooooooooo

hey
low

u seem to be running through everybody else.

now meet ur match son.

Smokey said:
pheeniks u humpdick it was best of 5 not best of 7. i just advanced tourney 1 to the ship.

sooooooooooo

hey
low

u seem to be running through everybody else.

now meet ur match son.

We Ready

dwyane-wade-of-the-miami-heat.jpg

ecnal

pheenix is going to get knocked out of the first round, again?? :lol :lol

heylow2; i wont be available today for any games, but tomorrow i should have some time--after 5pm PST.

Smokey

ecnal said:
pheenix is going to get knocked out of the first round, again?? :lol :lol

heylow2; i wont be available today for any games, but tomorrow i should have some time--after 5pm PST.

gun.jpg

SHOTS
FIRED

DUCK MUTHAFUCKAS, COVER YOUR HEAD!

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
DreamcastKC: Its a seven game series
DreamcastKC: You won't won the next..box and 1 with prince guarding wade
DreamcastKC: Dude...when in doubt u run to wade
DreamcastKC: I take wade away even if those other guys score u don't trust them enough
DreamcastKC: Trust me...u will lose game 2
DreamcastKC: Avatar bet...u mcgrady this series
DreamcastKC: I get a wade one u get marbury and his vaseline
DreamcastKC: The loser has to wear the avatar til knicks and heat play...if heat win u can shed the avatar and vice versa ...

haters_gonna_hate.gif

It's on.
Already got this phase covered...he is going to McGrady this series...

DCX

After game 2 of the 2006 NBA Finals Pat Riley told the team they would win the finals on June 20th.

Tonight I am telling you there is going to be a 7th game.

Smokey said:
:lol :lol :lol

hey low i got to do some studying. i have to work tomorrow too. i'll let u know if i can get some free time tomorrow, otherwise it might have to be wednesday evening.

hey guys the epic game is about to start, lets follow it and either laugh or cry:

http://community.2ksports.com/community/league/game.cfm?l=192869&g=10607734

u better be studying: How To Stop D Wade 101 :lol :lol sike, yeah on wednesday i have classes all day, but i should be able to play by 7 or 8 ET

ecnal

WITNESS2K9 said:
why did u sign off as soon as i signed on :lol

prior engagements.

wont be able to play till tomorrow now. sometime after 5pm PST, i'll be available for an hour or so.

Top Bottom