• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 Season 8 Thread of "Kobe do you polish yo rings"?

Smokey

WITNESS2K9 said:
this must be how Pheenix feels about 2k and u guys clownin about getting out the first round.:lol

Please Watch, it is not baketball related, but it is the same anger that pheenix may be going through:lol :lol :lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLaX8UvVUQw

Samuel L was pissed b/c of some fucking snakes, something that was out of his control. You see, pheeniks' destiny is controlled by no one but himself. His failure to taste 2nd round pussy is of no one's fault but his.

The legend of pheeKnicks will only grow from here on out. It is up to him and ONLY him, to change his
lol
destiny.

He'll taste that 2nd round pussy one day.

just not in 2k9

Ecnal and Dboy when can u guys play?

cavs.jpg

ecnal

sorry heylow, been busy.

i'll post here if i'm around tomorrow (or i'll msg you on XBL).

however, i'll for sure be able to get some games in this weekend.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
dunno. can you play right now? The Live demo took away the little enthusiasm i had to play in this tournament. i dunno why i even joined :lol

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
dunno. can you play right now? The Live demo took away the little enthusiasm i had to play in this tournament. i dunno why i even joined :lol
I can...if you are up to it...let me know

DCX

Smokey

FUCK

hey low 2 and i are in 3rd quarter of tourney 1 championship and it F.U.C.K.I.N.G. disconnects.

i dunno even know why im mad, i mean..it's only been a year of this shit.

Smokey

CB3 said:
finish your first bet son. that one could be going for years

GOD
DAMN

anyway, try as you might young one (hey low 2), but one man cannot defeat me.

who do i look like to you? pheeniks?

D Wade gets called for over the back, meanwhile Yao ming inherits Jordan fadeaways..

i know u got scared when Wade had 9 straight points late in the fourth, my team can't get a damn defensive rebound

DCX

DCX
I'm not gonna lie, Live plays pretty good so far, demo is pretty good...i'll be torn and partial to where the league goes, but i wouldn't be pissed if Live was the choice this season.

DCX

ecnal

god, i seriously fucking hate microsoft.

disc drive is dead on my i-dont-even-know-what-number 360 :lol

i don't want to hold up the tournament, so give heylow the forefit wins.

live 10 league is on PS3 right? lol :(

ecnal

chaoticprout said:
Nah.

I haven't played against a cpu yet, but so far its so broken in terms of cheesability. The presentation is nice, yes, and the gameplay is smooth, but otherwise im not a big fan so far

cheeseability how?

i've played human vs human, human vs cpu, and just watched the cpu play itself on all-star difficulty, and i've yet to come across anything that's blatantly exploitable.

Core407

Banned
chaoticprout said:
Nah.

I haven't played against a cpu yet, but so far its so broken in terms of cheesability. The presentation is nice, yes, and the gameplay is smooth, but otherwise im not a big fan so far

Try it on a higher difficulty? You know what is really lame in 2K9? How my defenders just stand there and box out while no one goes for a rebound. I love how Dwight Howard just got a rebound and everyone else just runs down floor like they expect Howard to take it up court. The fuck you thinking, 2K.

This sucks. The more I play the more I see some of the stuff I really really like in Live. At the same time there's tons of stuff I prefer from 2k. I might just get both at this point, but I don't know. If Live had a My Player mode I'd be tempted to possibly switch entirely.

You’ll see a lot of players doing their signature things like when LeBron does a big dunk and he’s running back down the court you’ll see his cheeks kind of puff out. We did all these signature things to make everyone look a lot more realistic. You’ll see Kobe’s scowl, where he jets his lower chin out—it’s all about bringing the players to life and a key element to doing that what obviously the facial animations

Im choosing 2k10

2cne0zs.jpg

Cloudy

Banned
chaoticprout said:
This sucks. The more I play the more I see some of the stuff I really really like in Live. At the same time there's tons of stuff I prefer from 2k. I might just get both at this point, but I don't know. If Live had a My Player mode I'd be tempted to possibly switch entirely.

I played the demo last night. Live has improved but the gameplay is not even as good as Draft Combine. I do like theright-stick dribbling though. 2K should ditch iso-motion and copy that. Very realistic..

Also, the graphics and player models blow compared to 2K and is it just my new tv or are the black players too light-skinned? :lol

Top Bottom