• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 Season 8 Thread of "Kobe do you polish yo rings"?

ecnal

if the cavs get a new owner today, i'll be around to play our game (raptors).

kado, i'm interested in alston. lets talk.

charsace

chaoticprout said:
wally for jameer baby :D

word around the office is that you want ben wallace :lol :lol
Welcome. All you need to know is that you have no chance at the playoffs much less the title. Ok, thanks, bye.

chaoticprout said:
btw, Lebron/Delonte for KG/Ray Ray

any way i can get lebron without dealing wade?

DCX said:
My point is this. I want to swap two non rotation players in hopes that I can place curry in my rotation and q can crack yours. I saw your comment on how the trade for cook was dumb...so I'm offering a fix! Btw what kind of blackberry do you have?
DCX

i have a 8900. do you have an nyc subway app? my gps doesn't show where subway stations are...i don't know what the best one is and i don't know the city well yet.

ph33nix said:
any way i can get lebron without dealing wade?
l3755493.jpg

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
i'll do the curry trade if it's for the rooster. then Q can crack your rotation.
Listen here, just because Smokey and I held the league captive last year with our prank doesn't mean i'm apt to dumb ass trades, why would i let my third leading scorer go just to let Q play? Curry is buried on your bench, Q could help on the perimeter just as good as rooster can. Q or bust.
'
DCX

Smokey

DCX said:
Listen here, just because Smokey and I held the league captive last year with our prank doesn't mean i'm apt to dumb ass trades, why would i let my third leading scorer go just to let Q play? Curry is buried on your bench, Q could help on the perimeter just as good as rooster can. Q or bust.
'
DCX

lol

DCX

DCX
You know forget it...Q is on the block, deadly 3pt shooter will help anyone who needs a shooter to complement the inside game or a run and gun team that likes to shoot transition threes. Looking for a mid 70s rebounding center!

DCX

DCX

DCX
...wow, what's the difference between what this league has turned into or if we had a fantasy draft? Oh i see, DCX gets shitted on while all the butt buddies trade to each other, fuck this!

DCX

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
DCX said:
...wow, what's the difference between what this league has turned into or if we had a fantasy draft? Oh i see, DCX gets shitted on while all the butt buddies trade to each other, fuck this!

DCX

I'd love to trade with you
if you picked a team with good players

Birdman02

DCX said:

DCX

Good point! I intended on rolling with the stock Mavs (with a minor deal or 2). Then I realized I suck with this team, so I let the floodgates open.

DCX

DCX
Oh well, it's all about skill, if i intend to make the playoffs i just have to play my ass off. I still need a big man for Q!

DCX

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Smokey said:
Trade restrictions will make their lovely return in the debut season of 2k10.

I don't think you need em..

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DCX is right, we should have just done a fantasy draft.

Why even pick a certain team then trade all their stars away :lol

Jesus...

Top Bottom