• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 Season 8 Thread of "Kobe do you polish yo rings"?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
viakado said:
on weeknights are you insane?

Clearly you are way past that point with the team your putting out on the floor

Not to mention you seem to have forgotten that sunday night leads into monday morning...

Edit: damn beaten

CB3

:lol :lol :lol

With Big Ben starting at the 4 i can handle the better PF/C's and Shard can start at the 3 where he belongs.

YES

daw840

LOL. I guess I just suck at this game. I just can't seem to make shots. I should be shooting WAY, WAY, WAY over 11% 3pt for the team I have. I would be willing to wager that my team has the best 3 pt stats in the entire league, but I just can't seem to hit shit.

CB3

daw840 said:
LOL. I guess I just suck at this game. I just can't seem to make shots. I should be shooting WAY, WAY, WAY over 11% 3pt for the team I have. I would be willing to wager that my team has the best 3 pt stats in the entire league, but I just can't seem to hit shit.

All your shots are contested. Run plays instead of trying to go ISO with everyone

daw840 said:

you can trade me lebron
jk with that aside where the fuck did vik go

Birdman02

Blackace said:
Well the Magic still have Howard and the Mavs still have...Green...

Hey, I still have Kidd, Terry and Dampier....3 of the top 6 guys, lineup wise.

GG Daw...it felt like I couldn't miss in the 2nd and 3rd qtr.

All of guys better watch out when I find my team's release points cuz I'm gonna be deadly. I found Turkey's against Daw, and I've got Outlaw's pretty good too. It's only a matter of time before I get Odom's and Rudy's.

Also, I'm not sure what the rule is for resets because of 2k errors. My game against HEY LOW 2 dropped early in the 4th. He was up 14, so I understand if he wants to keep the win. Although, I had come back from that exact same deficit in the 2nd qtr, so I feel confident that I could've done it again.

Smokey

Birdman02 said:
Hey, I still have Kidd, Terry and Dampier....3 of the top 6 guys, lineup wise.

GG Daw...it felt like I couldn't miss in the 2nd and 3rd qtr.

All of guys better watch out when I find my team's release points cuz I'm gonna be deadly. I found Turkey's against Daw, and I've got Outlaw's pretty good too. It's only a matter of time before I get Odom's and Rudy's.

Also, I'm not sure what the rule is for resets because of 2k errors. My game against HEY LOW 2 dropped early in the 4th. He was up 14, so I understand if he wants to keep the win. Although, I had come back from that exact same deficit in the 2nd qtr, so I feel confident that I could've done it again.

In the 4th if a drop happens and the team is up by that much I usually let the result stick. If it was a closer game then I would reset it. There is no "rule" for this, it's just how I've been doing it for awhile when unfortunate drops do occur.

CB3 said:
Warriors where you at

If he doesn't show lets play, I wanna test out the new Rox. We can shorten qtrs if you'd like to.

charsace

Anyone want to scrim?

daw840 said:
Lebron for carmelo.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
daw840 said:
If you are going to be around this evening, I think your my last game of the week.

its 11pm here for me, so trying squeeze one in before bed

DCX

DCX
daw840 said:
But the trade was fair. Not a 101 rated player for a 92 rated player.
Numbers mean shit, the entire league cock blocked my Joe Johnson deal last season even though the numbers matched up...the system is flawed, and now that we have a open trade system we have 101s for fish sandwhiches...gotta love it :/

DCX

daw840

Blackace said:
its 11pm here for me, so trying squeeze one in before bed

HAHA. LOL. I forgot your in Japan. Well, maybe we can make our schedules work. I work normal hours here in CST.

ph33nix said:
Marion is in the deal too you dumbass, and bosh for howard straight up is better than any deal your bitchass has done
l3755493.jpg

Smokey

ph33nix said:
you think that's funny but you traded paul pierce to the rockets.

I see no problem with this.

Numbers mean shit, the entire league cock blocked my Joe Johnson deal last season even though the numbers matched up...the system is flawed, and now that we have a open trade system we have 101s for fish sandwhiches...gotta love it :/

yum

ecnal

celtics go from the best team/best front court in the league to a look-a-like don nelson team with lebron playing the 4, and perkins being the only real center.

never change 2k gaf league, never change.

Top Bottom