• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 Season 8 Thread of "Kobe do you polish yo rings"?

daw840

If anyone is around to play right now I am available for a league game. Message me on XBL, GT: DarkQberto

@ Portland Blazers
Toronto Raptors
Los Angeles Lakers
Golden State Warriors
Dallas Mavericks

Smokey, before I play anyone please approve the trade that we just accepted. Thanks.

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
DCX is right, we should have just done a fantasy draft.

Why even pick a certain team then trade all their stars away :lol

Jesus...
Yeah well, we took a vote, and fantasy draft was winning and yet it got blown off Hitler style :lol :lol Fuck it, i'm just gonna to play my games out and make a push for the playoffs...rook, you done did it now...

DCX

daw840

CB3 said:

Jesus...

Well, I didn't want to trade KG to be honest. But, with LeBron on the board, it seems like a good idea. I can't seem to do shit with Ray Allen or PP to be honest. So I figured I would just trade around.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
daw840 said:
Well, I didn't want to trade KG to be honest. But, with LeBron on the board, it seems like a good idea. I can't seem to do shit with Ray Allen or PP to be honest. So I figured I would just trade around.

All you did against me was lauch contested shots with Jesus and they went in. You hit 3/5 with PP and you killed with KG :lol

Now its Lebron and scrubs...

Smokey

CB3 said:

Jesus...

It will all work itself out brah...can have all the talent in the world on your squad but if you can't use it right................you may be exposed mike brown style..

that is if you can get to the playoffs..!

CB3

Smokey said:
It will all work itself out brah...can have all the talent in the world on your squad but if you can't use it right................

but if you can you shall prosper

You can win with the Bobcats. People really didnt need to help you out to the point where your starting 4 All stars :lol

You were most likely gonna win with the default squad. Now? its pretty much a guarantee

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
All you did against me was lauch contested shots with Jesus and they went in. You hit 3/5 with PP and you killed with KG :lol

LeBron and scrubs was good enough for a finals appearance and east finals as well :D

DCX

daw840

CB3 said:

LOL. A lot of good it did me. You still creamed me. I obviously need to make some changes. I know how to shoot well with Barry. Lebron is just a fucking beast inside and needs no explanation why I wanted him. Artest is also a great deep threat. None of these players seem to have a weird release either, that's what always really bothered me.

ecnal

oh man. chaotic, you proved me wrong. i would have thought no one would have traded ray allen for delonte... even with bron as bait. realistically, kg and bron are essentially equal.

DCX

DCX
Wow, Vik is an ass..way to have me waiting and confirmed to play and go ahead and play someone else, wtf is going on with this season, Chaos!!!

DCX

Smokey

My trading is complete.

I have a decent backup behind Paul Pierce in Q. Rich. Brooks backs up Nelson, Wafer/House behind MAC, Brian Cook/Jefferies/Dorsey behind Landry, and the old reliable Mutumbo behind Yao.

The Rox offense is now rated at 98.

I thank all of you that have participated in this great day.

May God be with you.

Smokey

Kado only has 3 players on his squad that gave scored in the game against Kirby:

Dirk
JR Smith
Howard

The other 11+ players. All at 0.:lol

Smokey said:
My trading is complete.

I have a decent backup behind Paul Pierce in Q. Rich. Brooks backs up Nelson, Wafer/House behind MAC, Brian Cook/Jefferies/Dorsey behind Landry, and the old reliable Mutumbo behind Yao.

The Rox offense is now rated at 98.

I thank all of you that have participated in this great day.

May God be with you.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

No, seriously?

Facepalm.jpg

CB3

Smokey said:
Kado only has 3 players on his squad that gave scored in the game against Kirby:

Dirk
JR Smith
Howard

He deserves everything he gets. Fucking dick head :lol

The good news is that i might be able to get one of those players on the cheap after he decides to try and make his team perfect again.

Im gonna call vidako the Butterfly Effect from here on out

ecnal

Smokey said:

Dirk
JR Smith
Howard

he's an idiot using dirk in the post for all his points because the game is going to make dwight useless when it balances out the stats for his close shooting %. :lol

CB3

chaoticprout said:
Hmm possibly, I need a defensive backup for Ray Allen, iirc Sasha may have good D stats in this game (for god knows what reason)

B Peremiter Defense

daw840

daw840 said:
If anyone is around to play right now I am available for a league game. Message me on XBL, GT: DarkQberto

@ Portland Blazers
Toronto Raptors
Los Angeles Lakers
Golden State Warriors
Dallas Mavericks
C'mon people. Anything? Anyone? Someone wants to play the new and improved Celtics.

Smokey

daw840 said:
C'mon people. Anything? Anyone? Someone wants to play the new and improved Celtics.

Ace is still at work, but you may be able to catch the Mavs after his game against the Suns.

DCX

DCX
chaoticprout said:
Hmm, I'll possibly do that. Anyone else needs a post defender (the best in the game?) I'm looking for a highish 70s Defender guard
chk trade...

DCX

CB3

Look at Vidako struggle more

Quick get Ashton Kutcher to go back and try to make it better again!

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
CB3 said:

Jesus...
Well to be fair chaoticprout didn't pick Cle just took them over.

Are the Cs playing Artest at PF and James at SF? :lol

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Another season?

I just saw a page back that Shawn had to bail. You got a replacement? Maybe I can come and just Viakaodo my team and trade everyone away. :D

CB3

Blackace said:
Well to be fair chaoticprout didn't pick Cle just took them over.

Are the Cs playing Artest at PF and James at SF? :lol

I know i wasnt talking about him

Truelize said:
Another season?

I just saw a page back that Shawn had to bail. You got a replacement? Maybe I can come and just Viakaodo my team and trade everyone away. :D

I already did that :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Oh did you take his team?

Well if something opens up guys, shoot me a message. Seeing that you guys were all playing it again got me interested.

Smokey

Truelize said:
Another season?

Yeah chaotic picked them up. The phones have been ringing all day around the league with trades.. Check the front page:
http://community.2ksports.com/community/league/index.cfm?l=152033

pheeniks said:
It would've been nice to have a rematch with the roster I beat you with. But instead you went out and commit not 1, but TWO fucking highway robberies.

Of course it would've been for you. You expect ya boy to stand still while you're out acquiring big time talent for your squad? Don't think so! So now Week 4 game 2 is circled in Red ink on the calender. We'll call it doooooomsday:D

You still got a whole 'nother week to trade buddy. Step it up!:D

viakado said:
i was waiting when you asked, dumbass. fivering was there first

such hostility in your voice young one..:lol

umad?

DCX said:
Wow, Vik is an ass..way to have me waiting and confirmed to play and go ahead and play someone else, wtf is going on with this season, Chaos!!!

DCX
i was waiting when you asked, dumbass. fivering was there first

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
ph33nix said:
It would've been nice to have a rematch with the roster I beat you with. But instead you went out and commit not 1, but TWO fucking highway robberies.

I can't wait to see you again with Nate dog in the rotation!

Top Bottom