• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 10 Online Dynasty Thread

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Three Games

NC Central (GCQuinton) vs. #14 UCF (BigAT4)
#20 Northwestern (TheCrow) vs. #10 NC State (storybook77)
Baylor (Righty10 via Autopilot) vs. #8 Cincinnati (CPU)
#7 Michigan State (KanZolo) vs. #19 California (CPU)
#1 Clemson (Azwethinkweiz) vs. #16 Maryland (CPU)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Three Headlines

Michigan State Bests UCF In Epic Overtime Finish
Clemson Runs Over NCCU Easily
Cincinnati Gets The Best Of NC State
Northwestern Continues To Re-Climb The Polls

Player of the Week

Bryan Robinson, QB, Michigan State
49-42 win over UCF
30 for 39, 455 yards, 6 TD

Ranked Teams

Clemson - #1 Coaches
Michigan State - #7 Coaches
NC State - #12 Coaches
UCF - #14 Coaches
Northwestern - #20 Coaches

NeoGAF Game of the Week

Northwestern vs. NC State

WEEK THREE DEADLINE IS SUNDAY!

Good game, GC. It was a great game, although the difference in team speed became evident. I was definitely trying my best to run out the clock in the second half. I totally forgot about the game last night and I had a girl over. I decided to play it anyway and she kept bugging me the whole time to finish up the game. Damn women, don't they know that online dynasties are serious business?:lol

GCQuinton

Azwethinkweiz said:
Good game, GC. It was a great game, although the difference in team speed became evident. I was definitely trying my best to run out the clock in the second half. I totally forgot about the game last night and I had a girl over. I decided to play it anyway and she kept bugging me the whole time to finish up the game. Damn women, don't they know that online dynasties are serious business?:lol

GG Az. I had almost had false illusions that I might be able to hang in the game after that first interception return, but came back down to earth quick after that :lol

AT, when are you free to play?

TheCrow

storybook77 said:
Crow, I'll be available later tonight and most of the day tomorrow.
Around what times would work best for you tonight. I'd like to play after 10/11 cst but I'll be available much later.

TheCrow said:
Around what times would work best for you tonight. I'd like to play after 10/11 cst but I'll be available much later.

Guess that depends on how tired I am by then but I should be around about 11 or so est.

TheCrow

storybook77 said:
Guess that depends on how tired I am by then but I should be around about 11 or so est.
Can you play now?

Edit: No problem if I missed you. We should be able to get it done.

TheCrow

GG storybook, it was a great defensive battle.

But that last pick was complete bullshit. Out of all the passes that hit defenders in their hands only that one is the one NCAA deems worthy of a pick. Both Madden and NCAA are just getting old and I hope the next editions refine their issues.

KanZolo

Dunno if this has been posted in another thread but you can preorder NCAA or Madden (and Tiger Woods) for $39.99 when you use promo code PAXEAST842.

http://eastore.ea.com/

According to the FAQ's, EA does not charge until the game ships.

QUESTION
When will my credit card be charged?

ANSWER

If you have purchased downloadable products your credit card will be charged the day after your purchase has been placed.

If you have ordered physical products we don't think you should pay for your order until it is actually on its way. We will not bill you until your product(s), including backordered or preordered items, are actually shipped. If your items are shipped separately you will be billed each time an item is shipped.

TheCrow said:
GG storybook, it was a great defensive battle.

But that last pick was complete bullshit. Out of all the passes that hit defenders in their hands only that one is the one NCAA deems worthy of a pick. Both Madden and NCAA are just getting old and I hope the next editions refine their issues.

That may have been NCAAs way of making up for my fumble recovery fumble. :lol

I'm glad I scored that TD, otherwise it would've probably been a long OT the way our offenses were playing. I missed my starting RB. :\

Ok, nevermind. My roommate and his girlfriend have been hogging the television all night so I won't be able to get around to playing it until tomorrow after work.

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Four Games

NC Central (GCQuinton) vs. Arkansas State (CPU)
#21 Northwestern (TheCrow) vs. #19 Miami (CPU)
Baylor (Righty10 via Autopilot) vs. #16 Florida State (CPU)
#11 UCF (BigAT4) vs. Marshall (CPU)
#10 NC State (storybook77) vs. #17 North Carolina (CPU)
#1 Clemson (Azwethinkweiz) vs. Boston College (CPU)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Four Headlines

UCF Handles NCCU Easily
MSU's Robinson Wins Player of the Week Again
Two Day Deadline Highlights First All-CPU Week of Season
Clemson Routs Michigan 41-0

Player of the Week

28-52 for 452 yards, 6 TD
18 carries for 32 yards

Ranked Teams

Clemson - #1 Coaches
Michigan State - #7 Coaches
NC State - #10 Coaches
UCF - #11 Coaches
Northwestern - #20 Coaches

NeoGAF Game of the Week

NC State vs. North Carolina

WEEK FOUR DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY!

Man, EA is dirty as shit.

First drive of the game, my starting RB is injured and out for 6 weeks.

Second drive of the game, my backup RB is injured and out for 2 weeks.

Joke's on you, bitches. I've been recruiting RBs like gangbusters and have amassed a stable that Pete Carroll would be envious of. Suck it, EA.

In related news, I blanked BC and at this point in the season, the computer has yet to score a single point on me. Curse you GC! If it weren't for you, I'd be pitching a shutout on the season.

KanZolo

Azwethinkweiz said:
I've been recruiting RBs like gangbusters and have amassed a stable that Pete Carroll would be envious of. Suck it, EA.

you probably pay more than he does. no wonder you had 15 five stars last year

GCQuinton

Azwethinkweiz said:
Man, EA is dirty as shit.

First drive of the game, my starting RB is injured and out for 6 weeks.

Second drive of the game, my backup RB is injured and out for 2 weeks.

Joke's on you, bitches. I've been recruiting RBs like gangbusters and have amassed a stable that Pete Carroll would be envious of. Suck it, EA.

In related news, I blanked BC and at this point in the season, the computer has yet to score a single point on me. Curse you GC! If it weren't for you, I'd be pitching a shutout on the season.

Sometimes it's the little things that make a 1-3 team smile :D

One more game left!

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Five Games

NC Central (GCQuinton) vs. Ohio (CPU)
#16 Northwestern (TheCrow) vs. #15 Ohio State (CPU)
Baylor (Righty10 via Autopilot) vs. #21 Texas (CPU)
#9 UCF (BigAT4) vs. UTEP (CPU)
#1 Clemson (Azwethinkweiz) vs. Wake Forest (CPU)

No Game This Week: #14 NC State (storybook77)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Five Headlines

Media Poll Debuts, Florida Gators In Top Spot
NC State Falls To North Carolina...Twice
NCCU Breaks Into Win Column Against Arkansas State
Clemson's Brown Wins Player of the Week

Player of the Week

Steve Brown, HB, Clemson
52-0 win over Boston College
28 carries for 113 yards, 4 TD
12 rec yards

Ranked Teams

Clemson - #1 Coaches, #2 Media
Michigan State - #6 Coaches, #7 Media
UCF - #9 Coaches, #9 Media
NC State - #14 Coaches, #14 Media
Northwestern - #16 Coaches, #16 Media

NeoGAF Game of the Week

Northwestern vs. Ohio State

WEEK FIVE DEADLINE IS SATURDAY!

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Six Games

#11 Northwestern (TheCrow) vs. #18 Minnesota (CPU)
Baylor (Righty10 via Autopilot) vs. Missouri (CPU)
#5 MICHIGAN STATE (KANZOLO) VS. INDIANA (CPU)
#7 UCF (BigAT4) vs. Memphis (CPU)
#14 NC State (storybook77) vs. Virginia (CPU)

No Game This Week: NC Central (GCQuinton), #1 Clemson (Azwethinkweiz)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Six Headlines

Michigan State Enters The Top Five
So This Is What It Feels Like: NCCU Blows Out Ohio
Wildcats Edge The Buckeyes In Close Battle
League Advances In A Day; Second Time In History

Player of the Week

51-37 win over Iowa
22-28 for 333 yards, 6 TD

Ranked Teams

Clemson - #1 Coaches, #2 Media
Michigan State - #5 Coaches, #6 Media
UCF - #7 Coaches, #7 Media
Northwestern - #11 Coaches, #15 Media
NC State - #14 Coaches, #12 Media

NeoGAF Game of the Week

Northwestern vs. Minnesota

WEEK SIX DEADLINE IS SUNDAY!

GCQuinton said:
Deadline's tonight! One game left!

GAH! I didn't realize it had already advanced.....and I was busy doing "family" stuff, due to Easter, all weekend. If you can give me til this evening to get it done, that'd be great.

GCQuinton

storybook77 said:
GAH! I didn't realize it had already advanced.....and I was busy doing "family" stuff, due to Easter, all weekend. If you can give me til this evening to get it done, that'd be great.

I haven't advanced yet, so I can hold off till tonight.

On that note, do you guys want me to go back to sending a message when I advance over XBL, or some other way so you know exactly when I do it?

And on another note, I've got some ideas rolling in my head about NCAA 11's dynasty. I'll let you guys know when they're a little more thought out, but do you guys suggest anything?

GCQuinton said:
I haven't advanced yet, so I can hold off till tonight.

On that note, do you guys want me to go back to sending a message when I advance over XBL, or some other way so you know exactly when I do it?

And on another note, I've got some ideas rolling in my head about NCAA 11's dynasty. I'll let you guys know when they're a little more thought out, but do you guys suggest anything?

In this instance, it wouldn't have mattered. I've only been playing MLB: The Show and God of War 3 as of late, besides my NCAA games.

As far as NCAA 11 ideas go, I'm going to wait and see what changes, if any, are made to the current system in the game itself before I start making suggestions.

KanZolo

GCQuinton said:
- 6 minute quarters
- Text notification when we have advanced
That's all i got right now

TheCrow

Yeah, I'd say the messages helped but these next 4 weeks will be hectic anyway, as Uni is wrapping up. But I'll make time during all nighters to get my games in. :D

And I'm with Storybook on NCAA 11, especially since it looks like I've secured a spot in the Madden league.
GAF Super Bowl ring :3
If I don't pick it up at launch I'll probably buy it when I can find it for around $30 and join the league then.

Top Bottom