• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasty Interest Thread

BigAT

Lonestar said:
Baffling that the NCAA crew continues to knock this feature out of the park, and the Madden Crew seemingly is alright with letting the feature die off.
Brah, Ian's too busy turning his hats around to be bothered with your trifling concerns.

GCQuinton

storybook77 said:
So if that is the case would we then be allowed to move up to higher prestige teams if we get an offer from them?

To clarify, we'd still start off with a lower team but we'd have the opportunity if we did well to move to a better school.

Yup. I let everyone do that last season too, but we a point system in place.

I'm sure the online franchise stuff will be a lot better in Madden '12. NCAA '10's online dyasty didn't improve over '09's at all aside from the custom conference stuff, so maybe it's an "every other year" thing for this feature in both of these games if they've got one team working on the web/online stuff.

That said, I think the folks that play franchise mode in Madden and the folks that play online in Madden are mainly two different sets of people so I wasn't totally shocked to hear they hadn't improved on it this year because it wasn't being used a lot.

The majority of NCAA's crowd (online and off) plays the game strictly for its dynasty mode as opposed to Madden where people generally want to use the players they know all the time online. People that care about the franchise mode in Madden mainly play offline.

Striker

Got some complications with money lately, so it seems like I won't be picking up Madden and NCAA both. But I'll get one. With these latest additions, it's leaning more like I'll pick up NCAA because of the heavily deep online. Fucking EA can't get Madden online right, but floors us with features in NCAA. >:|

I would like to stick with Marshall and be in the 3-star crowd, if that's OK. If it's full I won't mind being in the other league where there's tons of higher level teams, though recruiting won't be nearly as fun in it, methinks.

LJ11

Commish can set/change the game speed as well right? Nice feature if true.

Honestly, I'm really hyped about this game. Not really a college football fan, I watch plenty of games mainly for the different systems, but I can't wait to get my hands on the final version.

LukeSmith

JCX said:
I guess this is only for 360 owners?

:(

If not, I'll go with MSU. CMU is my second choice.

JCX, people around here usually sign their names after their posts, it's just polite.

LukeSmith

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
JCX said:
Y'all are weird

-Timedog

Doesn't take long to figure that out.

^~Hubert Blaine Adolph Charles David Earl Frederick Gerald Irvim John Kenneth Loyd Martin Nero Oliver Paul Quincy Randolph Sherman Thomas Uncas Victor Willian Xerxes Yancy Zeus Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff, Jr.~^

GCQuinton

vy8axt.jpg

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=400240

Basically, let me and FMT know which dynasty you plan on playing in so we can make sure we catch everybody that wants in. And to further drag the above's analogy into the ground, until I hear back from everyone on the interest list, no Spider-Mans (people playing in both leagues)!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
ohio state is taken in any case by CB

Actually ohio state would be taken by me if it was an open league. :lol But since its "career style" I am not sure yet who i will pick, but im in if its not too late Q.

DCX

DCX
bobbydigital said:
Actually ohio state would be taken by me if it was an open league. :lol But since its "career style" I am not sure yet who i will pick, but im in if its not too late Q.
who are you, Ohio State is mine in any league...psh..

DCX

Anyone that has played me knows who i am, and since you guys havent been here for the last 2-3 years you wouldn't know who i am so for that you are forgiven.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
trust me friend. We been here a little while longer. We may not have been in last year, but we've been around

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
CB, why you falling for the dumb act? He clearly knows he posted in the wrong thread or he's trying to live up to his avatar.

Top Bottom