• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Neo-Gaf Madden 360 Season 8 Thread: United by John, Divided by Lag

DCX

DCX
I will say, after one half the game is pretty smooth for coast to coast, i'll let Rors fill you guys in, but i approve :0

DCX

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
jesus titty ****ing christ....

Maybe I should reconnect for a quick game, though I should be asleep right now...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I F-ING HATE YOU EA!

Rorschach

Wow...great game, DCX. I hate loate hate loathe hate MOTHER****ING VICK! but the game was good in terms of closeness and lag. Asomugha dropped 3 ints, though..they should boost him after this season...

[edit] to summarize the lag: Brooks had 141.5 qb rating...'nuff said

DCX

DCX
Good game Rors! Tense, and by the way, the lag was just about a non issue. I mean, sure there was just a little hiccuping, but the game was more than playable, at times it felt like i was playing an east coast player!! DCX's Stamp of Approval :)

DCX

I don't know if you guys are going to have a season 2, but I'd join if you need a player.

I've been playing this some more lately and with the lag being reduced I'd like to be in a league now...

if season 2 does happen its going to be on the condition that the rules are extremely strict. part of the reason i let things slide is because of the lag and an overall feeling that even if you DID something right, you had to fight the AI and worst of all the lag anyways.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
if season 2 does happen its going to be on the condition that the rules are extremely strict. part of the reason i let things slide is because of the lag and an overall feeling that even if you DID something right, you had to fight the AI and worst of all the lag anyways.

stricter rules sounds good to me, wish they had the fair play thing from before. Anyways guys post in this thread that FMT made if your interested

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5082992#post5082992

Top Bottom