• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NeoGAF US Mid-term Elections 2006 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sangreal

I have a feeling we won't know Virginia's results tonight

Another house pickup. Indiana-02 Donnelly (D) projected to beat Count Chocola

VALIS said:
Ah ha. Haha ha. Ahaha hahaha ha. Ha ha ha ha.

Fox News. They're practically crying.

Ehahaha. Heheee hee ha. Ohohoho hahaha.
amusecat.jpg

Juice

Anyone else unimpressed with Olberman's performance tonight? He's stumbling over every sentence and doesn't seem to really understand what he's saying.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Juice said:
Anyone else unimpressed with Olberman's performance tonight? He's stumbling over every sentence and doesn't seem to really understand what he's saying.

That is surprising, rather rare for Keith Olberman.

Triumph

Banned
I don't see the Dems winning TN, so they have to win MO, VA, MT. Or pull something out of their ass from somewhere else, which I don't see happening.

Man, I didn't see the Dems looking so good at this point.

*drinks another beer*

Tamanon

Banned
Looks to me like we're headed to more good ol-fashioned gridlock!

Crist is dominating in Florida now. Good stuff there.

Diablos

Apparently Northern Virginia has NOT reported yet... if that's the case things will be looking fantastic for Webb.

Drensch

I feel sorry for Lincoln Chafee, as far as I'm concerned, just about the only republican that isn't a shit. But **** him, he should have pulled a Lieberman.

Tamanon

Banned
Yeah I wouldn't believe either the Republican or Democrat guy over whether or not Northern Virginia has voted or not. I'd wager it's pretty evenly mixed:p

Triumph

Banned
Dems look like they've already picked up 4 governorships, with early numbers out of Arkansas looking good for Beebe too. Man I hope the Governator is vulnerable, but I doubt it.

DJ_Tet

Banned
ToxicAdam said:
Ohio bans smoking in public places. Cool.

Ohhh my buddy is gonna be pissed. I have to admit though, as a reformed non-smoker, it was nice up there with no smoking in the bars. There was already no smoking in public places, it's just the vote came up again (with a constitutional amendment too).

Juice

Johan van Benderschlotten said:
Dems look like they've already picked up 4 governorships, with early numbers out of Arkansas looking good for Beebe too. Man I hope the Governator is vulnerable, but I doubt it.

Arnold's a mortal lock, forget it.

sangreal

Johan van Benderschlotten said:

Schwarzenegger is not going anywhere. Not a chance

Juice

If smoking didn't affect the environment of those in the vicinity of its use, I would be opposed to its ban.

However, because it's clear that it does have an effect on the health and happiness of non-smokers, I think a public referendum on it is perfectly reasonable. If the majority says no to it in public places, I don't see what moral leg the smokers have to stand on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom