• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Phantasy Star Portable ad-hoc party topic: Exploring the Gurhal system

Teknoman

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Creating a Japanese PSN account and where to get Ad-Hoc Party Beta:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=14868403&postcount=1

Setting up Ad-Hoc Party Beta - hosting and joining games:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=15066473&postcount=286

Basic Rules:

*Remember to set items to Order for both Rares and Normal when creating a room. This automatically "lots" items in order no matter who picks em up first. That way everyone gets something, and if someone finds something you may need, just ask them. Rares are auto-distributed to all party members*

*Official world/lobby ad-hoc party area *
WORLD J Room 50

With Ad-Hoc party you can communicate via text or headset through the PS3

Guardian Resources:

PSUpedia Phantasy Star Portable section, while still under construction, has alot of information on weapons, drops, enemies, bosses, and more.

PSO-world.com, while mainly centered around the Ragol Saga, has expanded with detailed information on PSU,PS:p and the upcoming PS0(zero)

Difficulty levels:

Unlike the PSO series, PS:p classifies mission difficulty in ranks. C rank is usually the easiest, with no level requirements. B rank usually requires the leader to be level 10+, with creatures around level 20+. A rank requires the leader to be level 25+ and features creatures around level 40+. S rank is only for the best of the best, requires a party leader of level 40+ and features creatures around level 60+.

Item drops/equipment are ranked in a similar fashion (no level requirements, but C is entry level and S is the best).

Also, the better you perform during the mission, the better rewards you will receive.

Characters:
Gaf Name / Character name / PSP Race / PSN name

Teknoman / Teknoman / CAST / TeknomanEX

Adam Prime / Adam Prime / HUMAN / BetterThanAdam

Vicktormerv / Daedalus / CAST / vicktormerv

Mejilan / Firinel / Human / Mejilan

kassatsu / かっさつ or Chris / Beast or Newman / kassatsu

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
PSP name / PSP Race / LV / Class Lv / PSN Username

Adam Prime / HUMAN / Lv 73 / FightMaster Lv 10 (Acromaster Lv 2) / BetterThanAdam

Ashlyn Prime / NEWMAN / Lv 31 / MasterForce Lv 1 /

I'm just going to update this initial post with my characters and their stats as I play. I recommend everyone do the same.

Teknoman

Adam Prime said:
Gaf Name / PSP name / PSP Race / PSN Username

Adam Prime / Adam Prime / HUMAN / BetterThanAdam

... maybe we should include PSN usernames as well?

Knew I forgot something :lol

Irnbru

Gaf Name / PSP name / PSP Race / PSN name

Vicktormerv / Daedalus / CAST / vicktormerv

Lvl 52 not 60 actually, but working on getting upgrades and the such, I'll try to set up Ad-hoc ASAP

Teknoman

Going to throw up an ad-hoc house for awhile (at least until 8pm CST, then its RE5 co-op time...after that, probably ad-hoc again if anyone is still around).

World J Room 50

House name: GAF PS:p
description: Tek's PS:p room
password: believe

Teknoman

Alright, putting up a room, same info as last time:

World J Room 50

House name: GAF PS:p
description: Tek's PS:p room
password: believe

Also there was just an update for Ad-hoc party to version 1.06, dunno what it did though.

EDIT: I think you can make a bigger house for 8 people now.

Top Bottom