• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 14: The Show Online League Thread - Will it work?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Hey Phee next time your on can you just give the last game in my series to DMNC. I've kinda lost my desire to play and I've got a lot going on this weekend to try and squeeze that game in.

gg ecnal. really blew the lead late but luckily i was able to pull it out. those errors were pissing me off and the umps bullshit strike zone was the reason i gave up those 2 runs that inning. i threw 3 pitches in the zone and he calls them all balls!

let me know when you want to play again brah

pout?

you can take the last game if you want.

gg's.

lol you swung at almost every pitch, in or out of the zone (many times comically early). you threw every ball basically down the middle. in the 2nd inning on an infield fly with no outs and 2 on you pulled your guys off the base and i got a triple play. you repeatedly didn't even try to make throws to first on infield contact when there was plenty of time to get the out.

come on guy!

ecnal

the runner shenanigans are all MLB the show, not me lol.

i sent them all back and one was running in the infield while the other one broke down and ran to LF -- i had no idea what was happening.

and not attempting to make throws from deep in the hole from the SS picking up a ball in the grass in LF is not throwing in the towel -- they were ruled base hits.

you played a good game and won, i don't understand.

the runner shenanigans are all MLB the show, not me lol.

i sent them all back and one was running in the infield while the other one broke down and ran to LF -- i had no idea what was happening.

and not attempting to make throws from deep in the hole from the SS picking up a ball in the grass in LF is not throwing in the towel -- they were ruled base hits.

you played a good game and won, i don't understand.

if you say so brotha

Yeah, I resolved and gave the Padres and Pirates their 3rd win.

I think me and the Pirates might play today but I haven't heard back from my boy

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Yeah, I resolved and gave the Padres and Pirates their 3rd win.

I think me and the Pirates might play today but I haven't heard back from my boy

Thanks Phee. Sorry I didn't finish our series dmnc. I had a good time playing with you guys this year. I think this might be the first show league that's made it all the way through albeit a shortened season.

Good luck to all of you still in the playoffs. The personal mission of all of you is making sure Puig doesn't get any more HR's. lol

and i'm still trying to find a used copy of madden 15, can't buy it or ea games new or else i'll get a shitty tag, long story.

Thanks Phee. Sorry I didn't finish our series dmnc. I had a good time playing with you guys this year. I think this might be the first show league that's made it all the way through albeit a shortened season.

Good luck to all of you still in the playoffs. The personal mission of all of you is making sure Puig doesn't get any more HR's. lol

and i'm still trying to find a used copy of madden 15, can't buy it or ea games new or else i'll get a shitty tag, long story.

i wish you had won the drawing so i could've bought madden for you brother!

p.s.

crimson i should be around tonight for sure

GG DM

the only difference in the game was the homer that swisher hit---that cutter was supposed tot go inside. just fell right over the middle

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

game 2?

gg's crimson. i have my work cut out for me now!

both games were 5-3 but in the 2nd i scored 3 in the 9th so it wasn't that close. i barely missed on a couple and cashner had a few mistakes leading to the 5 runs :(

gg's crimson. i have my work cut out for me now!

both games were 5-3 but in the 2nd i scored 3 in the 9th so it wasn't that close. i barely missed on a couple and cashner had a few mistakes leading to the 5 runs :(

GGs man! I thought that run that got thrown out at the plate in the first game was gonna cost me. I couldn't even see where he was but luckily I was still able to come through. You scared me in the 9th inning of the 2nd game. I hate my bullpen. Daniel Murphy has been great during the playoffs. He didn't have any home runs during the season but he hit 3 in the last 2 games!

wow hell of a game crimson. 4-4, bottom of the 9th and i got a walk off homer (BARELY!) on a 3-2 pitch. ryan howard finally did something for me to pinch hit tie it in the bottom of the 8th. at least its a series now!

i can probably play again tomorrow night at some point

Well fuck lol GG man

I looked at Howard's LHP and it was like 44 so I kept my pitcher in and he crushed that fastball to tie the game! I thought me two run hr to take tv lead was going to be enough.

I'll be around tomorrow night.

Strasburg still won't be ready for game 5 Bumgarner will probably have to go again.

I've lost a lot of games 1-0 this season. I would rather lose like that then allowing a hr to tie in the 8th and then a walk off hr in the 9th with 2 outs and a 3-2 count!

Top Bottom